Here's the problem [going by the replies in other post's i dont expect an answer]..
The damn thing seem's to have packed up i cant seem to get into the full menu mode to update the firmware..
[the icons for the timer settings,file list and organizing does not seem to highlight..
but the system,installation and infomation does..[well sometime's]..
So far i've managed to do a factory reset [but nothing changed]..and also tried to format the hard disk[came up fatal error]..and now cannot seem to get the format hard disk to highlight unless i do a factory reset again..
I have not managed to get the firmware updated by the usb [it say's not found etc]..
Also half the time the remote control dont work [this does not make it any easer]..
Oh by the way the firmware i tried to put on is the right firmware for the reicever..
I have tried there help line but dont seem to get through to them [alway's busy]..
So the main question is does anybody know where [in london] i can get this heap of crap repaired..[or any suggestions as how to go about getting the damn thing to work]..
Thank's in advance..
PS..
I wont hold my breath waiting for a reply..

regard's

terry.:beatdeadhorse5: