Thread: Plugins ?

Thanks

Plugins ?

Can I leave the 3 plugins running at the same time?

I have them running at the mo just wanted to make sure i have it running correctly.

Thanks

Rad..

Thanks
    @radioboy

I got your pm mate but I don't use mgcamd so i'm not the best person to help you. I would speak to Goran or PR2 as they seem very knowledgeable

Yoda

Mildly Important Nymph :D goran's Avatar
    Thanks

Icon12

Even one has trouble with this FW, m8, hehe...

One at a time, it seems logical to me...

We'll see if we ever get that!

Dunno, me just an amateur!

Thanks
    Hello,

Since you are new on the Azbox my advice is to start 1 emu at the time.

So just run MultiCAS if you have a local card for testing.

If you want to start playing with CS start learning Mgcamd and start only Mgcamd and try to have it connected properly to the server.

Later on if you want to allow Mgcamd to read your local card then you need to setup NewCS and configure Mgcamd to connect to NewCS, so in this case you will need to run both mgcamd and newcs.

If you run MultiCAS and NewCS at the same time, they can have a conflict since both will try to access your local card reader and manage the card you insert.

So my advice, avoid to start NewCS and MultiCAS at the same time.

Pr2

Thanks
    Hi you 3 thanks for coming back to me....

The trouble is when your new to this game the names of the plugins mean nothing. I dont no what they mean and i am sure other people dont.

There just to embarrased to ask!

Thanks lads

Radioboy

Thanks
    Hi for everybody

There is some news the CCC ?

Thanks
    As far as I can see it we have just ONE plugin - namely: OpenXCAS.
    The rest under it are camds/emu (MultiCAS, mgcamd, newcs, maybe cccam soon ?
    Shame there are no more plugins, like: Internet Radio (Shoutcast), Weather, Web Interface to the box, sat signal meter, etc.

Also I find it strange the Zapit (Settings) is not yet available to download from azboxworld.com in the same way as the OpenXCAS & camds is available..

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by geezerpl View Post
    As far as I can see it we have just ONE plugin - namely: OpenXCAS.
    The rest under it are camds/emu (MultiCAS, mgcamd, newcs, maybe cccam soon ?
    Shame there are no more plugins, like: Internet Radio (Shoutcast), Weather, Web Interface to the box, sat signal meter, etc.

Also I find it strange the Zapit (Settings) is not yet available to download from azboxworld.com in the same way as the OpenXCAS & camds is available..
    You also have incubus, mbox, gCam it is not because they are not available via download that you only have those 3 emus. Please read the forum and use the search function to find out what is released for Azbox.

About the plugins:
    - Internet Radio (Shoutcast) I am sure that this will be added later. By the way firmware 0.9.2032 support now Streaming of MPEG2TS flux.
    - Weather this is announced in the official Azbox folder so this will be available
    - Web Interface: there is already miniweb running on the Azbox, so you can already start a webserver on the Azbox. I test it yesterday.
    - Signal meter: you have a signal meter on the setup screen of the satellite and you also have it when pressing on the info button.

By the way Azbox is satellite receiver combine with a NMT. So that are the basic functions that need to work on the box. After will come the the fun stuff...

But since it is such a shame, why don't you start developping the missing plug-ins for the Azbox?

It is always easy to say: "it is a shame, it doesn't have this or that..." up to you to develop it. If you are unable to develop it yourself please be patient and learn to wait, may be use this precious waiting time to learn how to develop plugins...

Pr2

V.I.P
    Thanks
    When I can get the Toolchain to compile I will be caining the plugins.

DM have ****ed me off so I am going to work hard to get this box off the ground.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pr2 View Post
    But since it is such a shame, why don't you start developping the missing plug-ins for the Azbox?

It is always easy to say: "it is a shame, it doesn't have this or that..." up to you to develop it. If you are unable to develop it yourself please be patient and learn to wait, may be use this precious waiting time to learn how to develop plugins...

Pr2
    It wasn't a complaint - just a remark! Take it easy pr2.
    Once I've made mg+newcs running smoothly I am completely happy with my Premium (my wife too ! and can wait for another update or extras (like cccam) even a couple of months! 5 friends of mine went for Premium too cause the best marketing & PR is "word of mouth" and HAPPY forum members.

I don't have enough knowledge to build plugins. A third party should do it if OpenSat busy with FW.
    iPhone from Apple is a good example to follow - you get the basic package and then buy for a small fee whatever suits your needs.

Same with xda developers (HTC Windows Mobile phones) where forum members who donate small amounts receive apps in return.
    No such thing as a free lunch anymore. All grown-ups understand that (I'm 36 y.o.)
    Last edited by geezerpl; 13-05-2009 at 06:17 PM.

Mildly Important Nymph :D goran's Avatar
    Thanks

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by DJBlu View Post
    When I can get the Toolchain to compile I will be caining the plugins.

DM have ****ed me off so I am going to work hard to get this box off the ground.
    It's on this and many other AZbox HD related forums/sections, like AZboxworld, AZbox4YU etc. etc. etc.

Please, check it out and - THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheerio!