Thread: HD DVD drive for XBOX360

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    really?? i thouht that the 360 hd dvd drive didnt have hdcp due to the fact that most 360 owners connect with component video cables which are incapable of using hdcp? also they added 1080p support through vga for the release of hd-dvd an that isnt hdcp capable either. the main problem is no apps support hd-dvd yet except the japanese version of power dvd, which is rather hard to come by. has anyones drive arrived yet? would be nice to have a first hand opinion
    Last edited by Spud_Hed; 02-12-2006 at 11:26 AM.

Thanks
    And still we wait

My pre-order on gam************* now showing possible dispatch date of 14/12/06

Got the discs but no hardware to play them on!

What is going on

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Spud_Hed View Post
    really?? i thouht that the 360 hd dvd drive didnt have hdcp due to the fact that most 360 owners connect with component video cables which are incapable of using hdcp? also they added 1080p support through vga for the release of hd-dvd an that isnt hdcp capable either. the main problem is no apps support hd-dvd yet except the japanese version of power dvd, which is rather hard to come by. has anyones drive arrived yet? would be nice to have a first hand opinion
    All I went with was this

h- t t p://www.pcper.com/article.php?aid=325&type=expert&p id=3