Thread: Anyone playing about with stock market shares?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    @ 3tv what model did you order ?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cosworth4x4 View Post
    @ 3tv what model did you order ?
    a nebra and a bobcat. Bobcat will be here within a few weeks.

eth mining reward up as everyone panic sells you should be doing ok, just dont sell it until its back to $4k.

you can save a bit off electricity my enabling the absolute clock in t-rex miner if thats the eth miner your using. vesion 20.4 and onward supports it. --lock-cclock 1150. I have power and core set to default in afterburner and only use that to oc the memory. t-rex now takes care of the power and core resulting in less power need for a given mh/s

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tv View Post
    a nebra and a bobcat. Bobcat will be here within a few weeks.

eth mining reward up as everyone panic sells you should be doing ok, just dont sell it until its back to $4k.

you can save a bit off electricity my enabling the absolute clock in t-rex miner if thats the eth miner your using. vesion 20.4 and onward supports it. --lock-cclock 1150. I have power and core set to default in afterburner and only use that to oc the memory. t-rex now takes care of the power and core resulting in less power need for a given mh/s
    I almost ordered a bobcat300 this week even set up coinbase to order direct. then i read they half in the quantity from aug 1st .

Then i read the value will go up as they half it

My problem there is still nobody that is real close , 2 that are within range but a mountain in between us so no idea if they will connect.

Closest relative also has the same mountain in between us :o10:

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cosworth4x4 View Post
    I almost ordered a bobcat300 this week even set up coinbase to order direct. then i read they half in the quantity from aug 1st .

Then i read the value will go up as they half it

My problem there is still nobody that is real close , 2 that are within range but a mountain in between us so no idea if they will connect.

Closest relative also has the same mountain in between us :o10:
    Bobcat moved there delivery goals from 8-12 weeks to 12-20. I got lucky and took a punt,there were no hotspots near me, was just going to rely on connecting to a friends hotspot, now there are about 20 which i should beable to connect to it will just depend on the antenna dbi and placement.

yeah hnt its set to halve every 2 years from august, its moot though if there are miners within range, anything from 400 meters to 3-10 miles is possible, its all down to your location/elevation in relation to the other hotspot.

anyone can apply for a free hotspot to the likes of emrit the only down side is they take 80% of the profit. Still it costs you nothing to earn 20%

when i ordered my bobcat you could only pay in crypto and they never had the coinbase direct option, its probably why there shipping window has now extended as they are easier to order. When i ordered my bobcat in april therw were 26k hotspots on the network, now there are 66k so rite there thats over double, more than halving the coins available. in 20 weeks it will be over 100k. Have a look at getting a free miner via emrit, you have nothing to lose.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 3tv View Post
    Bobcat moved there delivery goals from 8-12 weeks to 12-20. I got lucky and took a punt,there were no hotspots near me, was just going to rely on connecting to a friends hotspot, now there are about 20 which i should beable to connect to it will just depend on the antenna dbi and placement.

yeah hnt its set to halve every 2 years from august, its moot though if there are miners within range, anything from 400 meters to 3-10 miles is possible, its all down to your location/elevation in relation to the other hotspot.

anyone can apply for a free hotspot to the likes of emrit the only down side is they take 80% of the profit. Still it costs you nothing to earn 20%

when i ordered my bobcat you could only pay in crypto and they never had the coinbase direct option, its probably why there shipping window has now extended as they are easier to order. When i ordered my bobcat in april therw were 26k hotspots on the network, now there are 66k so rite there thats over double, more than halving the coins available. in 20 weeks it will be over 100k. Have a look at getting a free miner via emrit, you have nothing to lose.
    Think i would rather pay the full price than give 80% away

V.I.P
    Thanks
    it stinks they take 80% but if they send you a miner today your making hnt in afew days. You can send it back no questions asked at any time so if you have a miner ordered your paying it off while waiting for delivery.

Bobcat has arrived and is now syncing to the network. hopefully recoup the $$$ hemoraged last year.