Thread: Twin lnb

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Resurrecting this very old thread because I want to fit a Twin to the steerable dish I am putting up but have not yet set up (as opposed to the Singles on multi-feed brackets on all the fixed dishes), so any experience/opinions about which of these current production twin (not mono-bloc) LNBs is "better":
    - Technomate TM-2 0.1 dB Universal Twin Super High Gain LNB (think I already have one of these on the dish used for SKY, and it's pretty good, although the first one failed after about 3yrs)?
    - INVERTO Ultra Twin Dual Output Satellite LNB - Black (no knowledge/experience with Inverto)?
    - MTI HIGH LINE 0.2 dB AP82-XT2N (had some MTI LNBs a few years ago and was quite impressed with them - and the old s/h TRIAX 1m steerable dish came with an MTI Blueline Single still on it!)?
    - or A.N.OTHER?
    Thanks in advance.

John

Verified Registered User Mobley2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jallen01 View Post
    Resurrecting this very old thread because I want to fit a Twin to the steerable dish I am putting up but have not yet set up (as opposed to the Singles on multi-feed brackets on all the fixed dishes), so any experience/opinions about which of these current production twin (not mono-bloc) LNBs is "better":
    - Technomate TM-2 0.1 dB Universal Twin Super High Gain LNB (think I already have one of these on the dish used for SKY, and it's pretty good, although the first one failed after about 3yrs)?
    - INVERTO Ultra Twin Dual Output Satellite LNB - Black (no knowledge/experience with Inverto)?
    - MTI HIGH LINE 0.2 dB AP82-XT2N (had some MTI LNBs a few years ago and was quite impressed with them - and the old s/h TRIAX 1m steerable dish came with an MTI Blueline Single still on it!)?
    - or A.N.OTHER?
    Thanks in advance.

John
    Hi I have been using the Inverto twin Black Ultra for some years now and have found it to be the best on my 1Mtr dish, I have also used Darkgold, MTI, Invacom, MTI and Smart, Lnb's
    To my knowledge the Inverto is available from the Forum Sponsor, at a good price, so a no brainer.

regards mobley2

Nb The MTI Blueline was a great Lnb, not sure if they are still available.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mobley2 View Post
    Hi I have been using the Inverto twin Black Ultra for some years now and have found it to be the best on my 1Mtr dish, I have also used Darkgold, MTI, Invacom, MTI and Smart, Lnb's
    To my knowledge the Inverto is available from the Forum Sponsor, at a good price, so a no brainer.

regards mobley2

Nb The MTI Blueline was a great Lnb, not sure if they are still available.
    Thanks - ordered an Inverto (but the sponsors do not currently appear to have any Inverto LNBs, so it's coming from somewhere else).

MTI Twin Blueline seems to be available from somewhere in France only, but a lot more expensive!

NB - one old Blueline Single came with the 1m dish, and I have another one left over from many years ago - yet to see if one or both still work, but could be useful if one or both do.