Thread: Neutrino HD: Nightly Build 0.2.0 for Cuberevo

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    God you are hard work, you still don't get it. You don't buy a Ford Focus and complain because it can't drive like a Ferrari do you ?

The reciever with dgstation firmware works perfect and that it what it is sold with.

I'll say again E2 is NOT for this receiver and if it does not work for you then tough luck.

I do not support any receiver and own and having running in my home two dreamboxes, a IPbo***0, a IPbo***00 and a Octagon 918 and a Technomate 9100 super.

I go for value for money and as long as I can watch the football and the odd movie then thats fine with me and all the above receivers do that.
    There is no way I will spend the stupid money on a dreambox8000 just to do the above when the receivers I have do that already.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Keano View Post
    There is no way I will spend the stupid money on a dreambox8000 just to do the above when the receivers I have do that already.
    There are no stupid money, only stupid people who are blind and beleive their receiver is religion.

IPBOX/DGS is not a receiver i would recommend to any, their software is just crap and you are truly a fool if you beleive people buy it because the want to run DGS own software.

Most people buy it because they want to run Engima2 as it is working on old boxes.

But just don't spit on DM8000 just because you can't afford it, doesn't look good from your point, just silly.