Thread: Major Blow For Hd Dvd

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    Why buy a hd dvd player , when youve got a ps3 blu-ray player which plays hd, and you can pick the films up for less than 10 pound now.

The PS3 also doubles as a dvd upscaler, if i was you and you have a ps3 i would just buy some blu-ray films.

The firmware on my PS3 IS 2.10,

what is your username ill add you to my fiends list?

Ive read earlier that it will not fully upscale playstation 2 to games to full 1080p, but if you read the 2 articles in the links above it will explain a bit more.

chelseaboy

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by chelseaboy View Post
    Why buy a hd dvd player , when youve got a ps3 blu-ray player which plays hd, and you can pick the films up for less than 10 pound now.

The PS3 also doubles as a dvd upscaler, if i was you and you have a ps3 i would just buy some blu-ray films.
    One reason - "Jimi Hendrix - Live at Monterey" is only on HD DVD. Had it been released on blu ray then I would have bought it on blu ray. I cant even remember my username on the ps3 its been ages since I used it on psn live.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bonovox View Post
    One reason - "Jimi Hendrix - Live at Monterey" is only on HD DVD. Had it been released on blu ray then I would have bought it on blu ray. I cant even remember my username on the ps3 its been ages since I used it on psn live.
    im sure it will be on blu ray soon, maybe you can dust your PS3 and remember your username hehehehe!!!

As soon as you turn the PS3 on you can not go anywhere without selecting what user,

Firmware version 2.00 was released late in November, are you sure its not a PS2 youve got?

chesleaboy

Thanks
    no response have you lost it?

chelseaboy