Thread: TNA Impact

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    thought i missed it, take it ur using the spiderbox after missing it last week?? lol

Thanks

Icon14

Quote Originally Posted by speedy_04 View Post
    thought i missed it, take it ur using the spiderbox after missing it last week?? lol
    yes speedy m8 i tried again this week with dm800hd but still failed to get any signals but when i hooked up spiderbox 9000hd i found feed instantly i have to admit that spiderbox 9000hd relly seems to be the very best reciever for finding feeds and holding signal much better i think tuner also is much better in spider than dmbox too ,
    so fair play to spiderbox team it seems to be proving to be a real contender for top sat reciever in 2010 i would have to give it a 10/10 rating just on todays preformance alone .
    i have tried few other feeds today aswell and i have to say i am very impressed
    Btw. Tna impact! was really good and it was great to see those ECW stars back again i think Tna Hard justice August 8 2010 will be an awesome ppv :bravo-009::number-one-043:

------------
    barneycarlton

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by barneycarlton View Post
    yes speedy m8 i tried again this week with dm800hd but still failed to get any signals but when i hooked up spiderbox 9000hd i found feed instantly i have to admit that spiderbox 9000hd relly seems to be the very best reciever for finding feeds and holding signal much better i think tuner also is much better in spider than dmbox too ,
    so fair play to spiderbox team it seems to be proving to be a real contender for top sat reciever in 2010 i would have to give it a 10/10 rating just on todays preformance alone .
    i have tried few other feeds today aswell and i have to say i am very impressed
    Btw. Tna impact! was really good and it was great to see those ECW stars back again i think Tna Hard justice August 8 2010 will be an awesome ppv :bravo-009::number-one-043:

------------
    barneycarlton
    you wont get the ppv coz spiderbox does not clear the feed channel. talking from personel experience from victory road ppv, could not watch it