Thread: Advice on which box to get

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks
    I have to admit i hate them 3 words (spoon feed you).

the last BATTLE springs to mind , :biggrinjester:

There will be new guys starting out wanting to buy and ask a lot of questions , and to me the spoon feed comment be-little's them , even when its posted to a highly regarded member to another .

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cosworth4x4 View Post
    I have to admit i hate them 3 words (spoon feed you).
    Haha, you must get wound up quite a bit as I see this phrase daily on many, many websites/forums.

I think most people just get sick of answering the same thing over and over and over again - especially since there are about a billion posts already with the same info. I can't remember the last time I wanted to hack something - that I didn't spend a good bit of time on google first, however you are correct some people just need that extra bit of help (and spoon fed - lol).

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrdude View Post
    Haha, you must get wound up quite a bit as I see this phrase daily on many, many websites/forums.

I think most people just get sick of answering the same thing over and over and over again - especially since there are about a billion posts already with the same info. I can't remember the last time I wanted to hack something - that I didn't spend a good bit of time on google first, however you are correct some people just need that extra bit of help (and spoon fed - lol).
    Totally true but id say if you dont want to help and are as some say spoon feeding .

Just dont reply or as im sure youre aware start a topic .
    Was not having a go just pointing out , new members keep the forum going buying product and will ask age old questions.