Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: NFL 2011 Pre-season

Thanks
    METV DOWN ON 15 DEG W TELSTAR...trying to watch the jets fins game:( blank screen...no signal...any ideas???

Thanks

Icon9 15 W sucks on first day of year!

Now that sucks! No feed on Telstar 15 W, anymore?
    Dude, frack METV feed.

Thanks
    Wow thats bad news if that feeds gone.

Just looked on satelli web and looks like there has not been a feed on 15w since 18/12/11.

Do you guys tune into 30W fox sport HD thats still FTA.

Hopfully that will show all the play off games FTA.

Anyway my season ended about 6 week ago.

Fire Lovie, Martz & angelo & buy some WR's, O line & CB for #### sake!

Thanks
    Well Looks like the bears have fired angelo today & Martz has just quit.

Think Jay Cutler will be a happy man.

Oh yea, the wildcard game times have been posted on LJ's, but not many channels listed yet

The Lions v Saints game is on sat night at 00:00 that sucks a bit as a bit late.
    Last edited by billynw; 04-01-2012 at 12:28 AM.

Thanks
    Yo Billy you cannot be worse than my Eagles. And the damn Andy is not leaving.
    Sack the mother fracker....

Thanks
    Hi guys, hope everyone had a great New Year. haven't watched any NFL this season on TV, aside from C4 obviously. Been watching the streams on my computer. To the Eagles and Ade, my fellows JETS fan, there's always next year.
    Time to put my weight behind a team for the playoffs. any ideas? I was thinking Cincy, though I still dont know how they got in!

Thanks
    What site's were you using scrappydoo just sport streaming sites or the nfl game pass.

I had a trail look at the NFL game pass & the quallity was amazing.

Next year think I might just payout & get the NFL game pass, but its very pricey.

But this year MY dreambox 600 stopped driving my motor so can only use it on a fixed sat.
    Got a second hand Spiderbox off ******* & thought that was total ****e with cline lines.
    and also got FTA HD box of my mate just fox sport HD.
    So spent alot of time messing around just to get some games.

Some people might say thats the fun of this hobby but haven't got as much time these days, espically when trying to study for CISCO CCNA. If I'm not messing round on the net like right now LOL.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo View Post
    Hi guys, hope everyone had a great New Year. To the Eagles and Ade, my fellows JETS fan, there's always next year.
    Watched Sanchez 3 times. You got a longer way than us to the superbowl. I've been saying "yes yes dear dear, may be next year", for so many years now. I wanted it this year with this so called dream team. It was only a dreaming team. Good to hear from you, though. Put your weight behind the cheese heads pal. They are a machine.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by billynw View Post
    I had a trail look at the NFL game pass & the quallity was amazing..... but its very pricey.
    ...... dreambox 600 stopped driving my motor ..... Spiderbox off ...... also got FTA HD box of my mate just fox sport HD.
    So spent alot of time messing around just to get some games.
    trying to study for CISCO CCNA.
    Yo Billy mate , I got some comments and remedies for you. Dreambox, motor ( sorry for your motor rod...I mean your sat motor ),
    Spider on your box and a FTA HD box.... You already paid the game pass man! Get a subscription for your team's games only. That ain't pricey.
    Tell them you are a fan of Al Capone's team....
    For the CCNA shiiiiiit try all free do***ents on vvv.forumakademi.info. Donnow what language it is in. Try a search (arama) and extract your Cisco
    broad .... I mean CC NA docs....
    If nothing works stick your forefinger into the DSL hole of the modem and perform some JAy Cutler action..... as they practiced on Angelo....
    That should do it!

Thanks

FLASH FLASH ...All wild card games on METV....

2 or 3 years back new year's eve was on a sunday. again the feed on 15W was down.
    But it returned after a week. Looks like those religious ****.org operators forget to hook
    up the link at new year's first days. Or the feed changes some parameters. I searched but
    it was on no other feed or freq....
    Lemme call the technician of those esshols and confirm on that....:
    "Hello....Is that MotherF TV, I mean ME tv? Can you connect me up with the reverend in charge
    with devilish sat taming ? Reverend Techno? Yeah, hey.... Is your holy frequency going to
    spread the word on 15 W , this weekend? Yeah?? Sure, I'll donate reverend, after this good news.."

THERE you witnessed the hole, I mean whole conversation. ....'ll be up and .... ooopppsss.
    They will transmit...Stop.:winner-019:
    Last edited by hozcanhan; 07-01-2012 at 09:17 PM. Reason: correction

Thanks

Icon11 15W back in business

15 W Live....11528 H , 3197...
    tune in brits. come on ...the wild card game. what else da' ya want ? to come your living room and wake you up and turn your sat on ????

Thanks
    I have an openbox and a fixed dish pointed at 13e (not my doing!). Luckily enough the game is on SportItalia 2 on 13e (not fta but that's why Patsy Clines were invented!) My Italian is crap but who cares. Come on Cincy, now my JETS are gone gotta root for someone. Assume you'll be cheering your NFC East buddies tomorrow Hozcanhan!

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by billynw View Post

Fire Lovie, Martz & angelo & buy some WR's, O line & CB for #### sake!
    This is why i have little time for bears fans. After the NFC championship game they wanted Cutler out too. By now you should really have learned to be careful what you wish for. Fans may think they're right, but sometimes they are not.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hozcanhan View Post
    Watched Sanchez 3 times. You got a longer way than us to the superbowl. I've been saying "yes yes dear dear, may be next year", for so many years now. I wanted it this year with this so called dream team. It was only a dreaming team. Good to hear from you, though. Put your weight behind the cheese heads pal. They are a machine.
    Cheeseheads are a machine but I'll go with the Saints now that Cincy have predictably bitten the dust.
    As for Sanchez, he has improving to do, but I think this year has been just as much about the defence and lack of running game than it is Sanchez. The three work in sync and none worked this season. I'll give Mark the benefit of my growing doubt though.

Thanks

Icon10 The Bengals hunted!

Quote Originally Posted by scrappydoo View Post
    Cheeseheads are a machine but I'll go with the Saints now that Cincy have predictably bitten the dust.
    As for Sanchez, he has improving to do, but I think this year has been just as much about the defence and lack of running game than it is Sanchez. The three work in sync and none worked this season. I'll give Mark the benefit of my growing doubt though.
    First the team you put your weight behind goofed, now you are talking about Sanchez scrappy. By all means I respect you as a friend here but I must say I disagree with your analysis totally. I won't say more to hurt Sanchez or Jet fans here. Instead I'll talk about our dick-head Andy. Now, you see the grin on your face?Look at the mirror. Right, Andy Reid is that bad.....And stop beating around the bush and go for the cheese heads. It is either them or the Pats. Damn Brady.

Thanks
    I wont back down about Sanchez. I've seen Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson win superbowls behind solid defense and a good ground game. The same things that got us to the AFC championship can get us back again. When all is said and done the game is simple, control the clock and stop turning the ball over. We didn't do either very well. As for Cincy. I knew they'd be one and done but I really wanted them to win. Once again Brady will struggle and I fully expect the Ravens to meet the Packers, as I predicted way back at the start of the season. Do Philly even have an NFL team?

BTW - I've seen all the smack talked about Sanchez on ESPN and the nFL websites. Nothing they say changes my opinion. Sanchez is what he is, a third tier quarterback, no better than an Andy Dalton, but he's still my guy. Some have suggested getting Manning. NO WAY. BIG MISTAKE.

Thanks
    alright alright scrappy... cool down man! Fine Sanchez it is.

Thanks
    Hey you guys are awesome!!!! Scarppy, agreed , don't do anti-Sanchize as 1st 2 seasons back to back championship games and this year continuity gone, different fave receivers to get accustomed to especially as there eqs the hold out, plus as you said as well, the defensive and running changes, in fact the first half of the seasons turnaround on run/pass percentage was a terrible gamble. Still, living and learning and hope they can find the faith in their convinctions which they have always done.
    Anyhoo, Hoz, yeah shame about the Eagles again bud...but was apleasure watching Mike Vick except when he beat us..that game sucked!!..lol..Jk..
    So Giants through, oh and thx Hoz for letting us know about the metv nbc feed (Dad) back on..i'm watching too on fox sorts Hd and canal + desportes as got a new Protek MK1 in the off season last year.
    Soooo..sorry not been on for awhile, paris for xmas, agrued with new gf and she left me :( it sucked, but we're back speaking and she ca,e for dinner, so hopefully...fingers crossed as she's a keeper and i'm an eejit!!!hehe..

Thanks
    * Scrappy Doo

Thanks
    The times & channel listing for this week play off games are on LJ's.

Can't wait 4 the 49ers V Saints game think that will be a good one.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast