Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: help please with cccam setup

Thanks
    router address always at start (1) or end (254) of range, when it connects with newcamd on Technomate ip address in that range (2 to 253), it should do the same for cccam and it did not.
    don't read that only posting, read the whole thread from there and a couple postings before.
    Last edited by Giga; 06-11-2010 at 06:57 PM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Giga View Post
    router address always at start (1) or end (254) of range, when it connects with newcamd on Technomate ip address in that range (2 to 253), it should do the same for cccam and it did not.
    The important thing is NOT the number of the last octet (x) 192.168.1.X

the important thing is that the router can only see hosts in the same range as the routers ip address (ie the network address)this is how it works:

192 = 11000000 in binary, 168 = 10101000,1 = 1 and because its a class c address (starting with 110 in the 1st octet) the network mask is 255.255.255.0 ie 11111111.11111111.11111111.0 and the first 24 bits of the ip address represents the same network address. If both the router and stb start with 192.168.1 then they are in the same network (but neither can be 0 or 255 for the last octet as these are reserved for the network address and broadcast addresses.)

for 172.19.3.5 this is a class B address (172 = 10101100 ,starting 10 in the first octet) so the network mask is 255.255.0.0 and the network address is 192.19.0.0. So if the router and stb box addresses both start with 172.19. then both are on the same network (with the exception of 255.255 which is reserved for the broadcast address).

Thanks
    Thanks for lecturing me on how it should be and going after my credibility. Have fun supporting Technomate Users, it is all up to you now. You've done a far better job then DM.
    Sorry girls/guys you can understand that in these conditions, I can no longer help: lacking the credibility for doing so.
    You made me look like a liar joany. Thnx for gaining my trust and using this to your advantage.

Long live the king: Joany!

Thanks
    Thanks for lecturing me on how it should be and going after my credibility. Have fun supporting Technomate Users, it is all up to you now. You've done a far better job then DM.
    Sorry girls/guys you can understand that in these conditions, I can no longer help: lacking the credibility for doing so.
    You made me look like a liar joany. Thnx for gaining my trust and using this to your advantage.

Long live the king: Joany!
    Please don't be like this m8. I'm not trying to do anything to your credibility and I certainly could not do the fanatastic job that you have been doing.

I do hope you will please reconsider your decision. i could not do the job you have been doing and I'm not going to try.

Best of wishes to you Giga.

Thanks
    Sorry mate, it is broken beyond repair. If trust is gone, how can you support someone? If I can't trust anyone, how could someone trust me when seeking help? The distrust is there, the risk for me is to great (Teamview, stable test cccam server, skype, ...) all traceable to me and it is not worth it.

Did enjoy the 1 1/2 year here, now just turned back in to a spectator.
    That is how I function and survive and keep out of jail.

Thanks
    Sorry mate, it is broken beyond repair. If trust is gone, how can you support someone? If I can't trust anyone, how could someone trust me when seeking help? The distrust is there, the risk for me is to great (Teamview, stable test cccam server, skype, ...) all traceable to me and it is not worth it.

Did enjoy the 1 1/2 year here, now just turned back in to a spectator.
    That is how I function and survive and keep out of jail.
    Giga mate, I hope you are not serious!!! your reputation its not open to discussion, wee in this forum know your knowledge, and appreciate all the the effort and time you put to help anybody in needs, and you in the TM tread in this forum are Mr. Reliable. i personally love your legendary pictures tutorials, very easy to understand by anybody, and as fare I'm concerned your reputation grows even more every time you take the time to help with your knowledge someone in needs, so please reconsider your decision you will be a great loss to all the TM user :respect-046:

Thanks
    Hi Giga
    just logged in cannot believe what i am reading. I and it goes without saying all of us appreciate so much all the expert detailed advise and tutorials you give us. Allways on hand with expert advise and help. Would be gutted like the rest of forum if this action was taken. Best to let the dust settle. Look forward to your posts in the near future.

Thanks
    Hi Giga
    I must say i could not be doing the things i'm doing with my tm's
    without you .I think it's all a bit blown out off proportion and taking things personal is no help to anybody all tm users are willing to help each other and i think we all know that your the best support that's out there.

Thanks

Hi Giga m8

Please don't be like this m8

the job you have been doing

without you I think it's all a bit blown out off proportion and taking things personal is no help to anybody all tm users are willing to help each other and i think we all know that your the best support that's out there.

Thnx Giga:respect-062:

Thanks

with out your support i would not been the way i am now Giga m8 :respect-062:
    check all your post from to 2008 and i all way say thankyou to you ever when you dont help me and you help after people i allway respect you for all your hard work mate

Thanks
    sorry m8's it is final, as explained

Banned
    Thanks
    giga thank for all your advice and help good luck m8 and god bless:cheers2::respect-023::respect-053:

Thanks
    Without Giga my Technomate becomes an even more dead receiver :(
    THANKS GIGA and You´re always welcome!!!!

DJ

Thanks
    Giga, I don't think you have been fair to us TM users, I have never seen any one like you giving full sport, commitment and care on this forum and the others. Please m8, I feel guilty now on here that I did raised my problem and all this plava ended up like this. We all know that your experience and your knowledge is irreplaceable and priceless. Can't think this forum without you m8, we need you as always. Please consider your decision.
    Plus I still have got cs connection problem on my TM that I can't resolve by myself.

Regards and respect.

Gen...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlmen View Post
    Please m8, I feel guilty now on here that I did raised my problem and all this plava ended up like this. We all know that your experience and your knowledge is irreplaceable and priceless. Can't think this forum without you m8, we need you as always. Please consider your decision.
    Plus I still have got cs connection problem on my TM that I can't resolve by myself.
    You should not feel guilty, is not your doing, all my findings are here in the forum and well do***ented.
    If you used all the info here, 2 more things could be tried
    Try another test server: try newcamd found these to be more stable.
    If that did not work, setup up your own newcamd server on computer with fausto and with irdeto keys for bulsat or seca keys for RAI. You have to pre load an empty softcam otherwise softcam will open your channels.
    Fausto should open one of these and stay stable. This would indicate there is no problem in your home network.
    homenetwork:
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=134066
    8281:
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=114462
    Router input rule if you have blocked traffic in your router to technomate reciever (get some help of computer geek)
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=130133
    Fausto usage on lan:
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=137277
    key files for Fausto:
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=394
    Empty Softcam Technomate:
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=117873
    Fausto support forum:
    https://www.satpimps.co.uk/forumdisplay.php?f=494
    If you know someone in the satscene with a cccam server, speak with them, if you can have 10 minute stable connection there, you have a working solution. If not your provider could be causing problems. If you then have problems with other cccam servers: it is the connection or route to that server or the server itself that is the problem.
    Hope you have it working sometime.
    Bye,
    Giga
    Last edited by Giga; 09-11-2010 at 02:29 PM.

Thanks
    Hey Giga, I am absolutely over the moon that you are back and sharing your experiences with us, I sincicerly thank you m8 good to see you back...

Yes this is what I am having issue with, Server seems working ok as server owner confrimed running ok too, ping the adress come up fine I think.this was the result;

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
    Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\Users\Administrator>ping xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Pinging xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 193.164.131.20: bytes=32 time=44ms TTL=48
    Reply from 193.164.131.20: bytes=32 time=47ms TTL=48
    Reply from 193.164.131.20: bytes=32 time=48ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 44ms, Maximum = 48ms, Average = 45ms
    As my conncetion from TM to router Safecom is with ethernet cat5 cable (25M).
    TM Ip settings shows DHCP is ON that IP Ad: 192.168.123.180
    Sub;255.255.255.0,
    Gateway; 192.168.123.154 and
    DNS; 194.168.4.100
    I have tried all the Patches to see which ones the best or stable connection, did not see any differents at all, now running on 7.29p. at this moment there is a connection but keep loosing it every so often, and picture get freeze while TM connected to server, especially on S** HD channells. Now I don't know where do I go wrong here, keep hearing most TM users having cs connection without any problem and I dont understand why I am having problems.
    1.Can I connect my ethernet to my modem instead of router? Will it make any different? By the way My broadband speed 10MB.
    2.Can i conncet to current server using newcamd (I am using c line atm to connect)?
    3.Sharing same c line with another reciever will it couse this problem?

Reegards.
    Gen...

regards..

Gen..
    Last edited by gentlmen; 09-11-2010 at 12:22 AM.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gentlmen View Post
    Hey Giga, I am absolutely over the moon that you are back and sharing your experiences with us, I sincicerly thank you m8 good to see you back...

Yes this is what I am having issue with, Server seems working ok as server owner confrimed running ok too, ping the adress come up fine I think.this was the result;

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.0.6002]
    Copyright (c) 2006 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
    C:\Users\Administrator>ping xxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Pinging xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [xxx.xxx.xxx.xx] with 32 bytes of data:
    Reply from 193.164.131.20: bytes=32 time=47ms TTL=48
    Reply from 193.164.131.20: bytes=32 time=48ms TTL=48

Ping statistics for xxx.xxx.xxx.xx:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),
    Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:
    Minimum = 44ms, Maximum = 48ms, Average = 45ms
    As my conncetion from TM to router Safecom is with ethernet cat5 cable (25M).
    TM Ip settings shows DHCP is ON that IP Ad: 192.168.123.180
    Sub;255.255.255.0,
    Gateway; 192.168.123.154 and
    DNS; 194.168.4.100
    I have tried all the Patches to see which ones the best or stable connection, did not see any differents at all, now running on 7.29p. at this moment there is a connection but keep loosing it every so often, and picture get freeze while TM connected to server, especially on S** HD channells. Now I don't know where do I go wrong here, keep hearing most TM users having cs connection without any problem and I dont understand why I am having problems.
    1.Can I connect my ethernet to my modem instead of router? Will it make any different? By the way My broadband speed 10MB.
    2.Can i conncet to current server using newcamd (I am using c line atm to connect)?
    3.Sharing same c line with another reciever will it couse this problem?

Reegards.
    Gen...

regards..

Gen..
    Gentlemen
    1. what is your setup. i just have adsl wireless modem/router. In Q1 you say you have a router and modem??
    2. i am using cccam with hardly any disconnections(virtually none) or glitches. I tried 2 or 3 different payservers before I found the glitch-free one I have. Maybe you haven't found a good one yet. (pm me)
    3. If I were you I would disconnect the other receiver until its working ok on one. Once this is working ok then introduce the other one.

On my setup the dhcp is turned off. The reason for this is that there is a chance that the router will re-allocate a different ip address to the stb.
    On my setup the gateway and dns ip addresses are both the ip address of my adsl router.

Thanks
    MY setup as it follws Johny;
    I have got my PC xp upstairs conneceted to Modem and Modem conneted to Safecom Router.
    My TM connected throught the Ethernet cable to Router.
    TM DHCP turned on of course as soon as DHCP is on finds the connecetion to router and all comes on as above Ip,sub gateway and dns.
    Other reciever is my friends same as mine tm6900 super, wanted to try same c line if it is the same.freeze glitch disconnection etc.

Gen...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123