Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: thinking of ordering a i-phone but need some help

Thanks
    my order is placed will let every one know the out come,do a search on youtube for p168 loads of clips on there of the phone in action

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mixalis-g View Post
    The things that you do not see is the ones you should be worrying about.....

This phones have pass no quality control test.

Who says to you that if you speak for 2 hours a day on this ****e piece of phone your brain would not be fried......?
    Or how do you now that one day if you leave your phone to charge at home while you are taking a shower the battery will Not explode and your house is Not going to be on fire....Burning your wife in her sleep and your 5 month old baby....

The choice is yours.

People think before you buy crap from China
    found a large forum about the phones and some one has tested them they give out less than a sony ericson

Thanks
    just bit the bullet and bought one myself £90 off the bay inc post and package!

will report back once i get mine, ps if you do want to go for one make sure you get the tri band version, some sellers are passing the dual band version off at the same price as the triband

Thanks
    just got mine today cracking fone for the price very happy,found a even better site with very fast delivery was only posted out yesterday and will be here friday

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paul01609 View Post
    ...found a even better site with very fast delivery was only posted out yesterday and will be here friday
    Can you share the new web site's url plz?

Thanks

Thanks
    well just got mine and im well pleased with it, easy to use loads of functions and does everything that a phone should do as well!

well worth the case i must say, all i need to do now is get myself a larger memory card!

Thanks
    its alot of phone for little money,i had a lg prada what cost a fortune which lasted about 3 weeks befor dieing.and i find this one much better

Thanks
    h**p://www.sourcinggate.com/ 3 days from china to my house in the u.k but you pay for shipping with the other company its free but i waited 2-3 weeks delivery

Thanks
    @paul01609
    Thanks mate

Thanks

Icon10

Just back from the states while i got myself a iphone from apple store it had the latest firmware 1.1.1 which they claim can not be broken, guess what i now have a brand new unlocked working great phone, you tube wifi ect.
    fantastic bit of kit.
    anybody have any questions on this and how it was unlocked i'll be only to happy to share with you.
    Bob

Thanks

Icon14 Cect 599

Just got myself a cect599 touch screen phone from china. I knew I wasn't getting an iphone and it wouldn't have all the features of one either. Paid £65for the phone and £25 for delivery. Arrived within 4 days of despatch. For the money I thinks its the best phone I've bought.

Put in my o2 pay as you go sim and was able to set up wap and mms with ease.
    I've downloaded decent video converter onto my pc so I can put videos on it. There were no instructions with it but it is very easy to use and set up.

The sound quality is not bad and the video screen changes automatically if you turn it on its side just like the iphone. Also has a quirky shake facility. Shake the phone while playing a song and it moves to the next song. Excellent facility to have, especially when playing in shuffle mode.

Oh, and you can make phone calls on it too

Came with headphones, usb lead, 2 batteries and additional battery charger

Well pleased and as far as i'm concerned a bargain.

V.I.P.
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by paul01609 View Post
    h**p://www.sourcinggate.com/ 3 days from china to my house in the u.k but you pay for shipping with the other company its free but i waited 2-3 weeks delivery
    M8 how much was the delivery from them and what about import tax etc

Has anyone got the "Desay M888" thinking of buying one for someone

TNT

Thanks
    i got the Desay M888 m8 from the china site,phone was £85.24 & packing was £21.06 total £106.30.
    Well pleased with it so far,no manual with it though but not 2 hard 2 setup.

H.

Thanks
    when ever ordering from china always ask them to send as a gift with low value to try and avoid import tax

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12