Thread: audio settings tm1600+ super

Thanks

audio settings tm1600+ super

hi, whilst watchin the footy today on prem i tried to change the audio to english without success? im sure when i used to watch it on my trusty old echostar it was always in english commentary? ive checked my manual and read through loads of posts on ere but cant no matter what i try get the english commentary on the footy. am i doin summat wrong or aint the tms made to alter the audio settings? cheers for any help, adamx.

Thanks
    usually they have the default language ( german ) on audio pid 1 and the other native audio on audio pid 2 , and this tends to be in english for the english matches so it should work

another option is to try altering the audio pid by 1 or 2 in either direction and see if english is there

Thanks

cheers ech

il try the latter ech mate as its a reasonabally new stb. it has as you say the 3 set laungs ie german german 2 and english but i ve been lookin thro and and the pids are empty in the last one. il up the pids till i get the results i crave as i know some of the factory settings are just empty . thanks again mate for your valuable time and help as always, regards, adamx.

Thanks
    on a 1600 with current patch some ppl have complained of a lack of sound on some channels like vh1 , and its been found that you may need to try setting it to mono left or mono right

you could try this too if you get nothing on audio 2 , you never know

ps:- I am getting english audio on audio channel 2 at the moment on the man-utd-reading game ( 4 pm )