Thread: upgrade problems

Thanks

Icon9 upgrade problems

box i have is mvion 7000 with a card reader does that meanits a 7000s
    ive bought 3 of these over a period 2 x 7000s and 8000s all gone **** up just suddenly pack up with red lighjt then do nothin dug out of loft to try to ressurect as i have no reciever at mo tried to input new fimware looks to load using boxloader 2.0 and says good turn off and on connect to tv the last time i did it got a complete new menu 277 when i go onto sat and try to change from hispa box crasahes and wont let me go any further. any guidance would be greatly appreciated am missing lots with a couple of providers back.
    also lost my old favorites on pc due to uprade anyone who can send me url for firmware sites would be big help many thanks all

regards jondav

Thanks
    The only thing you could try is force update but I don't thing that will work but no harm in trying and the only other thing is to Jtag.

Thanks

Where

can i find advise on how to force up or jtag just took s/ware back down again freezes after pressing a few buttons

Thanks
    I think you can use box loader to force update I think the way to do it is the same as the VN. I have not done this for the Mvision someone else might give you a better answer.

Thanks

thanks again

thanks for trying to help. if visionnet is owt like mvision ill not buy mvision is worse box on market in my opinion i started a thread on dudes ages ago m vision v technomate the answer is no doubt technomate in my mind ive bought 20 technomates all ok and 3 or 4 m visions all broke without s/ware upgrades not good hardwadre or sware for that matter.
    cant get any support on 8000s or 70000s for mvision that is why technomate is clear market leader unlimited support. will persvere to try to get one of these boxes workin again or skip them both

Thanks

m vision worse box on the market

thanks for trying to help. if visionnet is owt like mvision ill not buy mvision is worse box on market in my opinion i started a thread on dudes ages ago m vision v technomate the answer is no doubt technomate in my mind ive bought 20 technomates all ok and 3 or 4 m visions all broke without s/ware upgrades not good hardwadre or sware for that matter.
    cant get any support on 8000s or 70000s for mvision that is why technomate is clear market leader unlimited support. will persvere to try to get one of these boxes workin again or skip them both