I have an Icecrypt 1600 and an 85cm dish - everything is working fine except for this one small problem.

I get all the channels, including Cbeebies, but come 1900hrs, BBC4 doesn't appear. Stranger still, very occasionally when I am browsing channels, it does appear, but it seems random. When it does appear, I have to stay on it, because if I tune another channel and then go back, it's gone again!

It's not as if BBC4 is on a separate frequency - surely if I am seeing Cbeebies consistently I should be able to see BBC4 - all the satback channels are on the same MUX anyway. I am thinking it must be something to do with the PID numbers - the only difference I can see from the sat datbases online is that Cbeebies has an SID of 4672 and BBC4 is 4544. The VPID is 401 for both. But I can't find anything in the Icecrypt setup that is relevant.

My firmware is 2.4.48 EMU. The box came pre-configured, with a note saying don't re-tune or rescan 907, you might lose channels. So I haven't! It works perfectly but for this small problem - trouble is BBC4 is my favourite channel.

Only other thing I can think of is something to do with the channel list. As it came, there is no mention of BBC4 in the channel list as supplied, only CBeebies.

Any suggestions gratefully received!