Quote Originally Posted by catseye View Post
UPDATE

Ive fixed the file & just checked it on my vu box -It is working fine

I can only apologise for the amount of errors in last few weeks on my part:banghead:

Its at times like these that I feel like packing it all in doing these updates

Let me know if anyone has any issues

Enjoy

Sonic -can you add the correct file to BH server -Thanks
WHAT ??
Dont you Dare even say that ...it's not even funny .

Its no big deal to load in an older list this isnt like a major problem not for me and im sure not for anyone else either for that matter !!
So what if an update file goes a bit pear shaped its just not the end of the world everyone understands and accepts that life isnt meant to be perfect all the time
i mean for past few years ive never even seen an issue with any settings just untill today but stlll no big deal .

The only good thing to look forward to these days is your settings and updates and i can see and apreciate all the hard work thats involved because nobody else in all honesty can even come close to your high standards you have set with your updates and that is fact !!

you dont seem to realize just how important your work really is ?
so lets not hear anymore of this talk of giving up .. W.B.A never gave up even at the last game they achieved the impossible and scored 5 past ManU !!!

so i'll still be using your updates E1 And E2 good or different it matters not i always back up everything so it doesnt bother me if things dont work out
even to reset my sat postions was really only a 3-4 min job i should really not have been complaining .

please continue with your updates Catseye there is nobody here that wants to see you stop of that i am certain 100% .

----
Barney