Thread: sony kdl40w4500 tv ticking noise

V.I.P
    Thanks

sony kdl40w4500 tv ticking noise

I just recently makes a slight clicking noise when the tv is put on standby,It goes on for a few seconds and sounds like a fan switching off.Anyone experienced a similar noise?.

Thanks
    yeah i have one same fan air have to keep coool down air for inside part and cabrition is colour screen when u turn on tv u will hear fan of air of back of tv then turn off fan will stop but u can go menu setting then go reduce saving power less heavy bill for gobal warning future

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanks thomasking.Do you use the tv for hd and if it is a satellite receiver which one do you have,

Thanks
    Carshalton I have a Sony 32v2000 (couple of years old now) presently feeding it with a Clarketech 5000 hd receiver (also upscales Sd to 1080i) the picture is brilliant.
    I fancy upgrading to the 40w4500 would you recommend based on your experience?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Sorry I have been away and did not see your thread earlier.I am very pleased with the Sony tv.The picture quality is very good on the HD with the technomate 6900 I purchased.The sd sky plus picture is much better as well.The sound could be louder but I purchased a omnisound t12 soundbar with sub woofer and that has enhanced the experience.The cheaper sonys would be worth buying as this model has features that I probably dont need .