Thread: Cubrevo mini

Thanks

Cubrevo mini

HI CAN YOU DOWNLOAD AND IMAGE WITH THE NULL M CABLE IN THE BOX OR DO YOU HAVE TO USE THE USB STICK IS IT EASY OR NOT IS THERE ANY RISK OF DAMAGE THE BOX BECAUSE I DONT HAVE EXP WITH THE LINUX THANK YOU:respect-053:

Thanks
    Loading images & keys are a piece of cake -you can use usb stick, usb lead (type you connect pc to a printer) or serial lead to install images

Keys & files are FTP'd/transfered the same method as a Dreambox or Technomate linux box -usually connected to router via cat 5 cable

Its probably easier to use a laptop & usb lead or usb stick to load images as unless youve got a long serial lead etc it would mean having to unplug box to connect to your pc

Thanks

cube mini

hi so when iget the box is there any image in itor do you have to put image to get it work, what about the ftp where do you get from and when you the keys does the box has to be connected or not thanks:respect-051::respect-051:

Thanks
    When you get the box there should be the manufacturer's image installed

Have a read through the how to guides on here-the information is the same for the Cuberevo mini as the Cuberevo

But make sure you install images for the CUBEREVO MINI if thats what you decide to buy & not the Cuberevo box

Download latest satankey pack & unzip

To install key pack file use DCC 2.95 program-with receiver switched on, start DCC program, select FTP, click on var, should see 2 files, one called keys & one called scce. click on keys first

on right hand side locate latest downloaded key pack, there should be 2 keys files, 1 called keys & 1 called SCCE
    open up keys & highlight & transfer across
    Complete the same process for SCCE & close & reboot box

Its a similar process for all linux boxes there might be some how to's in the Dreambox/Technomate 9100 sections you can read through

Thanks
    hi when you do does the box needs to be connected to internet. and where to get this santakey from, thanks.

Thanks
    When its connected to your router via a cat 5 cable it should have access to internet to update -ie sifteam, nlb images

Key packs such as satan etc are usually found in the dreambox or keys sections on here m8

Theres not alot open though using keys at the moment -most folk are using diablio cam or m2+ cards or c/s to watch stuff

Please have a good read before you buy anything m8 so you know what to expect -what do you want to watch?

Thanks
    thanks mate i will a good read before i buy ,but one more question wath do you recomemd the cuberevo mini or the 9000 or the tecknomate combo in picture wise and sound thank you again m8

Thanks
    It depends on what you want your box to do

Do you want a receiver that you plug & after setting your own personal settings just watch tv & maybe record some stuff -if so dont go for any linux box

If you want a box to have a playaround with but expect lots of software bugs etc & await new developments -than a linux box is for you but you need to do lots of reading beforehand

Have a look at the beginners guide ive posted & see what you think

Thanks
    hi m8 can you please explain the dvb s2 tuners on the 900 is this means that i can only get the hd chanels but not the standar digital tv thanks m8

Thanks
    you will get both sd and hd channels

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/DVB-S2

Thanks
    hi m8 thanks a lot for the info.