Thread: SLY HD in Spain

Thanks

SLY HD in Spain

Hi All ,

I'm thinking of trading in my Pace Slybox for a HD model here in Spain . At present I'm using a freeview card with a 2.4m dish (no phone connection) .

I was talking to a guy in a bar (surprise , surprise ) a couple of days ago and he mentionrd the name of a HD box but I can't remember what it was called . I've just been checking Lyngsat and there are quite a few FTV HD channels on the southern beams .

Anyone currently watching Sly HD in Spain ?

Sammy

V.I.P
    Thanks
    any HD box will be ok for the fta HD on 28e bbc itv you would need a cam dragon ect for c4 HD with a ftv card there is not a lot of free HD channels on 28e as I know of only three free luxe is the third some use the new humax foxsat receiver for itv bbc HD this unit has no cam slots or card readers not recommended s*y also have their own HD boxes that will give you access to all their HD channels with a legit card

Thanks
    ive just got a humax foxsat receiver
    for the hd channels on 28 east where are they the only one channel thats in hd is a bbc promo channel none of the others what a swizz £ 150 down the drain mite just as well stayed with my sky box