Thread: skybroadband up prices!!

Banned
    Thanks

Icon13 skybroadband up prices!!

nice xmas gift from sky!!!!!!! of course they dont mention it in the newspapers or the fliers shhhhh!!!!!! for the 700.000 who dont have sky talk!! there is a nice £5 extra a month !! very soon!!

Thanks
    I have just gone with them m8 and am very happy so far. The download speed and 40gb a month limit is great to what I was getting with BT.

Regards BigDave

Thanks
    Tell sky you are leaving to get a better deal, they most often match it!

k.

Thanks
    Why not just get sly talk unlimited which is £5 a month, the broadband then stays the same.Anyone with sly & has not got sly talk with there broadband etc must be stuck in another contract or have money 2 burn imho.All calls 2 01 &02 numbers are free 24/7 (have 2 hang up before 1hour but you can re-dial straight away) calls 2 mobiles are 25% cheaper than BT.Why not go the hole way & have your line rental from them which is also cheaper than BT.
    I switched the lot from BT , broadband,phone line & phone calls & now saving between £20 -£30 a month.

H.

Thanks
    For cheapest broadband and telephone package check out Martin Lewis moneysaving expert's site. this week he lists Ta-k T-lk package for £14.00 per month by following special link. visit his site sign up for free weekly email which informs you of discounts and special offers available on a wide range of goods.

Regards and a Merry Christmas

Redsarebackontop