Thread: Baby-P killers identity protected

Thanks

Baby-P killers identity protected

The court has ordered that the names of these s***bags should not to be released by the media, and yet when they were first arrested last year, every media outlet published their names and addresses.

These same media outlets are now reporting that "social networking sites" are breaching the order preventing the identification of those convicted.

WTF......!!!

Thanks
    Reveal the names again i say. why protect them now, they done wrong and have been found guilty. bloody dogooders again.

cornishlen.

Verified Registered User bamber's Avatar
    Thanks
    Boy, have you got the wrong end of the stick!

The Court is not protecting the killers, but some other innocent parties. In this case, I would guess that there are other children in the family who could be connected to the killers through a common surname. Just imagine some poor 7 year old being taunted with "your mum's a babykiller" in the school playground.

Thanks
    court injunctions apply to any forum so unless you are prepared to setup your own website and take the heat , with your own name and address on the block , do not use OUR forum to break court rules and then hide behind a made up name with no name and address for retribution by the authorities

infraction issued by admin

Thanks
    Lodger is brother of the other guy, changed his name

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bamber View Post
    Boy, have you got the wrong end of the stick!

The Court is not protecting the killers, but some other innocent parties. In this case, I would guess that there are other children in the family who could be connected to the killers through a common surname. Just imagine some poor 7 year old being taunted with "your mum's a babykiller" in the school playground.
    I can understand fully why they would want to protect the innocent kids involved (and would support their right to privacy), but in this day and age the effectiveness of the measures they use are close to zero... What this shows is just how useless the court's powers to clamp down on publicity in sensitive cases in the 21st century.

Wake up judges, you are living in the dark ages...

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by invalid View Post
    They are; ****** and ****** ***** of ******** Rd, *********, and ***** **** is the paedo lodger

H.
    Want to edit that lad.It could get the site owner here in trouble.. If you want to name them set your own website up.

Thanks
    Thanked 9,112 Times in 4,411 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scallywag View Post
    It could get the site owner here in trouble.. If you want to name them set your own website up.
    my thoughts entirely

anyone wanting to post the names and any addresses etc should setup their own site and take the heat themselves , not hide behind a made up name and use somebody elses site for their own purposes

no matter what the rights and wrongs in this case , you DO NOT use satpimps forum as a means to break the law , or to bring trouble down upon this site , its owner or its sponsors

think before you post ppl , being registered here does not allow you to do as you please , or hide behind an ip address , anonymous name , password and keyboard

I have issued an infraction in the first instance above , anyone else breaking the court injunction will get a 7 day ban for causing trouble and having no regard for the wider implications that attention could bring us

Thanks
    a friend of mine received a chain text with there names on...