Thread: underworld 137

Thanks

underworld 137

hi as anyone got underworld 137 working on octagon 918 hd.if so pls can you tell what u done to make it work thanks

Thanks
    I'll second that.
    I've tried all combinations of settings, there just seems to be a basic incompatibility between the SF918 and Diablo with Underworld versions above 1.29. Why that should be I have no idea.
    The fact that it used to work fine but doesn't any more implies that the Underworld developers are the culprits, but I wouldn't like to point the finger.
    Surely someone must know what the problem is (severe pixellation of may channels, both those decrypted by the Diablo and those decrypted by the SF918 softcam)?
    I really rate the Octagon as an HD receiver, but unless there's a fix on the horizon I may be forced to jump ship and go with the Technomate 6900.

Thanks
    I got it to work by putting a empty conaxcam 4.0 in the lower slot and diablo in the upper slot but it only clears canaldigital nordic and the softcam in octagon have not worked since then.

Thanks
    working fine with UW138, only some pixelating on HD channels. By the way why can't i post a attachemts on this forum have this in posting rules " You may not post attachments"

Thanks
    hi vasiju a very big thanks. used a magic cam only works on primere any other idear pls.
    Last edited by aapaul; 16-10-2008 at 01:08 PM.

Thanks
    UW139 works fine

Thanks
    hi systerstur

what recevier have u got .if it the octagon sf918 hd so tells as what u have done ie. what software are u using in the recevier etc.if people are going to say it working so tells as how pls.i have been asking about this sence the uw130 come out from 130 to 140 does not work.i been on other forum.they are going to ask the file guys what they are going to do.he got octagon 918 hd with same prob.i keep u in up to date if i hear anything

Thanks
    hi just got underworld 142 the same probs.been search the net it seems like it is the software in the octagon.i give up.and i found people are returning the octagon back to the shops because of this problem. i might do the same. its a good receciver.but if not working with all cam whats the point of having one
    Last edited by aapaul; 27-10-2008 at 06:38 PM.

Thanks
    comment from redbull in octagon forum:
    hello,
    That is not a problem from octagon....
    Tests with the UW 1.42 and diablo Wifi in a octagon SF918 with g*ox running,
    works without problems and freezer since about 5-7 hours.......

comment from stanley in octagon forum:
    I confirm UW142 and Octagon 918 works without freezers

So it seems the diablo team is finally setting things right...

Greetz

Verified Registered User efeoglu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aapaul View Post
    hi just got underworld 142 the same probs.been search the net it seems like it is the software in the octagon.i give up.and i found people are returning the octagon back to the shops because of this problem. i might do the same. its a good receciver.but if not working with all cam whats the point of having one
    Is not the Octagon mate it is U,W software thee is lots of box having same problem, read here https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=95183

Wifi wersion works perfec but not the light one at the moment
    Last edited by efeoglu; 27-10-2008 at 08:14 PM.

Thanks
    hi thanks for all your help.in the end got wifi diablo cam coming. i hope this works.thanks again to you all

Thanks
    Good luck - let us know if it works!

Thanks
    hi all got the diablo wifi 2.3 not working.very bad pixs worst then before.i ask on the octagon suppport forum what setting i should be using no got back to me yet.any one pls know the setting because they said it works. i got a bad feeling i waisted £175.on people say it works.hopefull i wrong

Thanks
    hi peter 273 i got the diablo wifi and it doesn't not work with uw 142 and the octagon 918 hd.i have ask on the form u mention.ask for the sitting one person came back and said it dosen.t work.spoke to the satellite shop i brought it from octagon from. someone who does the softwarei s going to sort it out.if the diablo cam doesn't work people won.t buy there reveicers.i got it work on the un 129 with the new data and keys file only nagar came clear.i hope who ever doing it sort it out very soon
    Last edited by aapaul; 03-11-2008 at 12:16 AM.