Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Darkbox HD 9000 Linux

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Robxxx7 View Post
    of course you can never say never ..but at the same time reality is that CCcam does not work on these boxes, whether its Kathrein, IpBox etc .. even those with enigma2 ported across. It is upto the CCcam team to recompile for SH4 processors, if they do it then great ..if not then they do not lose out .. makes no odds to them whether they recompile or not .. money talks and customers walk ... just don't sell products saying that you never know it might support IPtv, CCcam .. nuclear missile technology, telepathy etc etc .... oh and i'm an atheist ..don't believe in god

Ok Heretic...

If you dont Respect the God am not wating you will Respect anybady..

Stop telling me what to do!? what i sell or not !
    stop takling bull****s... like nuclear or missile because you look redicules.

DarkBox is Darkbox and nothink to do with other Stbs...

Please stop changing topic all time this thread is Darkbox 9000 .

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DARKMAN View Post
    Am not giving any falce Hope ,,and please stop gaving me the world "Falce" Min we are working and hoping ,but what you are doing !?

You says they work only fr DM....thats show is very bad ....because they not helping members od what forum is creat here, only doing Business ,,,We min do both,we are trying help Develop the box with CCcam and not only Darkbox but if is possible to any box.....

Mate one think is shure you have to be shure in your Life ...You will be dead...Because God says.But in other thinks do be so shure!!!!!

Never says Never .........
    I'm sorry, but where in my statement did I call you false. I merely made a request and you attacked me over it.
    I said I am not slating you or your box and I meant it, then you have a go at me
    You say what am I doing about it, what would you like me to do?
    You are the one with the clout and buying power to make a difference not me.
    I really hope you do get Cccam running on this box particularity if it is an SH4 processor as it will benefit many others besides Darkbox owners plus the spec of this machine with Cccam on it will make it a winner.

Darkbox is Darkbox you say, well that's fine with me it's a Darkbox.
    But Cccam is Cccam and I know about that.

You are right about one thing though - never say never.

Thanks
    jimihendrix, All I said above is true, yes I sell Darkbox's so what? (I am NOT a distributor), as a seller it's my responsibility to my customers and if you've ever had to deal with the public you DO NOT supply substandard goods, if you do you get an enormous come back well is that not what you are getting due to selling an item that don't do what it says on the tin, i.e. no hard drive, don’t matter if its coming or not, it wrong as a lott of people are saying. as for the 9000, which is tread is about, then the **** will hit the fan if the 9000 is sold in the same mannor . and in the end this forum is surely not for pushing goods for other retailers other than gold wafers to advertise once the 9000 out if he so wishesand then the users to say what they think at that time. just a thought
    Last edited by eme; 28-09-2008 at 12:28 PM.

Thanks
    I will explain once again that I have supplied many Darkbox HD and Super HD receivers to my customers and not one complaint so far.
    Now I can't speak for other dealers just my self, but when I sell one of these receivers it goes out with all the latest software installed and I demonstrate to the customer how to use it.
    This is all I can say and with regard to the 9000 it's not been released yet so all the posts here are based on conjecture or simply malice.
    Please don't bother to quote me on anything as I will not post in this section again. I will continue to post updates and softkeys but with such a hostile attitude towards any Darkman's products I'm clearly wasting my time in presenting the facts.

Thanks
    time to close this i think as all what can be said has been

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234