Thread: The Gemini2 Project 3.70 DM800

Thanks

The Gemini2 Project 3.70 DM800

Is it possible to download this from a rapidshare link please.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,284 Times in 1,495 Posts

Thanks

Icon14

Thanks

V.I.P
    Thanks
    If I reflash my box, do I have to reload all the plugins like CCam again etc, do I lose my channels, I wonder if this image will help me tune those early transponder channels I am currently missing on Astra 19.2E and Hotbird 13E.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harshy View Post
    If I reflash my box, do I have to reload all the plugins like CCam again etc, do I lose my channels, I wonder if this image will help me tune those early transponder channels I am currently missing on Astra 19.2E and Hotbird 13E.
    If you reflash with this image, yes you will lose all current settings (channels etc) unless you have Barry Allen installed on USB. If you have Barry Allen installed, you can multi boot your dreambox to load different images (settings are then retained in each image).

Hope this helps

Thanks
    HOW DO YOU RETAIN the settings in BA ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by A View Post
    HOW DO YOU RETAIN the settings in BA ?
    I currently have the Nabilosat V0.3 image on my Dream800 (main flash storage - which is internal), I also have a usb stick plugged into the dm800 which is used to store and host images (gemini and others) during the multiboot. All settings (ccam, channels, favourites etc) are self contained within each image which is stored on the usb stick (certain components which are shared maybe referenced from the flash storage). All of this functionality is handled by Barry Allen.

Hopefully someone else can confirm the above - it works ok for me

Thanks
    i m4an i have nabilo 0.2 and want to load 0.3 how do my settings transfer from 0.2 to 0.3 it did not happen is there a setting in BA ?

Thanks
    i m4an i have nabilo 0.2 and want to load 0.3 how do my settings transfer from 0.2 to 0.3 it did not happen is there a setting in BA ?
    The settings from 0.2 to 0.3 will not transfer (images are self contained), what you need to do is install nabilo 0.3 on your usb stick, then select the 0.3 to boot, download/install ccam via green button (addons) and then simply use openedit (or similar program) to restore the backup of you existing favourites and channel lists.

Thanks
    ok I have been doing that but I thought there was a way like flash w-i-z-a-r-d does
    Last edited by A; 29-07-2008 at 07:52 PM.

Thanks
    ok I have been doing that but I thought there was a way like flash****** does
    I dont know any other way around that issue, maybe others on the forum can comment or advise on this.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by matrixman View Post
    If you reflash with this image, yes you will lose all current settings (channels etc) unless you have Barry Allen installed on USB. If you have Barry Allen installed, you can multi boot your dreambox to load different images (settings are then retained in each image).

Hope this helps
    That's great matrixman, I'll give it a go, but first I must backup my config files.

Thanks
    cant do that on dm800 if u instal any new image on usb u need allways to make a copy of your settings BA dosent work like FLSWRD that keeps yours settings

Cool Dude
    Thanks
    you can use the backup / restore plugin to backup your settings to hdd. The do a restore with the same plugin when you have installed the new software.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    well i've reflashed it, it didn't fix my early transponders problem, but at least I got it all working in 25 minutes

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by harshy View Post

I seem to be having this problem, on 19.2 won't scan stations eventhough the transponder is showing. I will be post a seperate thread with my issues so far.

wwe

Thanks
    am still on 3.6 as i did not find a major change on the 3.7