Thread: D2500IP channel list?

Thanks

Question D2500IP channel list?

Hi

Does anyone have a channel list for this receiver and tell me what Channel Editor or tools I need?

Thanks

Thanks
    Anyone know about SetEditPraxis as it seems that's what I need.

Thanks

Thanks
    Is there anyone who can help on this?

Thanks

V.I.P
    Thanks

Icon12

Echostar had an editor on their web site to download for free, but the best editor is SetEditNAV by Wolfgang Litzinger. The cost is about £25, and you will also need a null Modem Cable, to go between your PC and STB.
    No updated channel list anymore. I keep my AD-3600IP up to date with the above.

SetEditPraxis is for the Praxis Digimaster 9800 AD+P STB, not the Echostar.
    Last edited by bob; 25-07-2008 at 04:25 PM. Reason: Update info

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bob View Post
    Echostar had an editor on their web site to download for free, but the best editor is SetEditNAV by Wolfgang Litzinger. The cost is about £25, and you will also need a null Modem Cable, to go between your PC and STB.
    No updated channel list anymore. I keep my AD-3600IP up to date with the above.

SetEditPraxis is for the Praxis Digimaster 9800 AD+P STB, not the Echostar.

Praxis works with the D2500Ip and the one's for 3000IP didn't.

The problem with Praxis was that you have to buy it too as it only allows a very limited editing for free of use.

Do you know what the Echostar one was?

Thanks

V.I.P
    Thanks

Icon12

This software is all by the same author, if you go to the web site there you will see the complete list, the Echostar software has the same limitation if unregistered, there is many cracks to be found on warez sites, but if you can afford to buy please do, this is one of us writing software for STB owners with all updates free. Google SetEditNAV.

Thanks
    Hi

Thanks

Sorry I should have said, under normal cir***stances I would have bought it by now, but all I wanna do is edit a whole channel list where I have just the Astra2 FTA I want.

I have manually deleted on the receiver now, but I use to have software for this old receiver, but don;t even know where I put it.

Do you know of a pre-made channel list which I can upload and then delete what I don't need out of it?

Also I know I bought a channel editor before also, but don't recall what email address etc I had it reg under.

There's no point paying £25 when I can just stick my Nokia 9600 in it's place, which I have editors for.

Thanks for your input