Thread: clarke tech 2100 plus

Thanks

clarke tech 2100 plus

i am having a problem downloading keys from my usb stick to reciever, the keys are on the usb memory stick but when i plug it into the reciever , there are now keys to download, anybody had similar problems or how can i fix this. thanks

Thanks
    Are there any CT firmware files still on the stick? They should show on the TV screen too. Then you will know if CT is seeing anything at all on stick. Try another stick. My stick plays silly buggers sometimes. Try the Technomate softcam as a very long shot!

Thanks

clarke tech 2100 plus

have tried a few sticks but no luck. is it possible to reset it back to original firmware

Thanks
    Factory reset is Menu...System Setting....Database Reset.....Factory Set. Whether that restores original firmware or not I don't know. Before all of that what about trying a cable from computer to serial port on middle back of CT to try and upgrade firmware?

Thanks
    does anybody know the latest firmware for this receiver

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by riikka346 View Post
    does anybody know the latest firmware for this receiver
    Hi, the latest firmware is right here on Satpimps, v_129 :-

https://www.satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php?t=83390

Try loading that in first & then try loading a key file in if you have an older version then v_129.

Now if your receiver can't see your USB stick then try the captain's advice and reset the box.

If it can see the stick & you have a lot of channels in it's memory it might be worthwhile to save then to the stick first before the reset.

Do a *NDF upload* to the stick and then you can put them back in after you have got your box up and running.

Reset the box and then see how you get on. What version of software have you got in the box right now by the way? The wrong software might not support the USB port. I just guessing about the software by the way.

Have you ever managed to get anything in to the receiver via the USB port? Anyway if the reset doesn't help and you have the wong soft then you might need to use the RS232 port if you can't use your USB port.

Lets cross that bridge later if we need to.