Thread: tomtom one green light only

Thanks

tomtom one green light only

got tomtom one and the screen is not showing anything, when i press the on button all i get is a flashing green led. thats it. any ideas please.

Thanks
    Do a reset.

Paperclip in hole in bottom for a few seconds.

Thanks

Icon3

The paperclip reset should fix this fault.
    The only other fault I know about is caused by a faulty 12v PSU which was a early type.
    Tomtom in theory should have replaced all 12v psu in my opinion as so many went faulty.
    If you have a tomtom one early type and you have no green light then you probably need a repair by changing 2 ICs U24 TPS62000 and U25 LTC3411 which is found in the tomtom unit itself.
    If this was found to be the fault, it would be a good idea at the same time to change the 12v PSU also.
    Anybody needing a 12v PSU I would suggest buying from the tomtom website shop.
    Please dont ask me where to get these ICs from as I found this info on the net a while back.
    Maybe someone who is a electronics minded could give some insight onto these ICs TPS62000 and LTC3411 and where they can be found to help others.
    Info found and shared with you forum members.....not 100% sure of its accuracy though.

caketin

Thanks
    cheers, could not find any info myself.