Thread: The truth about Lady Mucca?: Heather Mills: What Really Happened

Thanks

The truth about Lady Mucca?: Heather Mills: What Really Happened

The first in a three-part series as journalist Jacques Peretti delves deep into the worlds of three iconic stories of our time to find out What Really Happened. This programme takes a look at the much maligned Heather Mills, the estranged wife of ex-Beatle Paul McCartney. (more...)

Heather Mills: What Really Happened showing on Channel 4 at April 22nd - 10:00pm

source _http://library.digiguide.com/lib/uk-tv-highlight/Heather+Mills%3A+What+Really+ Happened-3341
    Last edited by applematt; 22-04-2008 at 01:59 AM.

Thanks
    id rather chop mi balls off than watch this shight ;-)

Thanks
    I think its all going to be from her side, and to be honest i can not stand her as i think she is just a liar.

You can tell when she's lying her lips start to move, i think alot of these programmes, just show how bad she is at lying and are making her look like a right money grabbing s***bag.

chelseaboy

Thanks
    I wont be watching it !! period

couldnt give a monkeys about her , and they really need to come up with better ideas for television if they want to get their viewing figures back

surely they could get better stories to cover than this ?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tj2 View Post
    Yep Chelseaboy you got it in one.....except you forgot to say the bitch is a very,very rich liar.....who did spend a lot of time on her back making her millions.....tj2:woot-035
    Saying that it just goes to show being rich doesnt make you happy as she is one right bitter cow.

I think she would do anything for money, but like i said above she is one of the most hated figures in the world and im sure that programme wont do her any favours.

I hate it when i fall out with mates, or even if i know someone dont like me, but when the whole nation hates you it gonna take its toll.

I reckon she will end up in nut house, god help the fellow patients who she ends up with.

chelseaboy

Thanks
    C4 dont normally maked biased programmes, with the court ruling and public support could reveal more about the bitch -- I cant bringmyself to watch it as well! But Might have a peep!