Thread: Please eny Comments about HD DARKBOX ?

Thanks

Question Please eny Comments about HD DARKBOX ?

we put all our
    schedule here :

Welike get some coments from Members ..Thanks in Advance.

http://satpimps.co.uk/showthread.php...401#post518401

Thanks
    Only had mine for a few days got the HD rev2008 usb version with common interface. It would be nice to be able to view channel listings by provider, like the Dream box, would make life much easier, can this be made possable?. I have noticed that this box runs verry hot is this normal?. no other comments yet but its a nice machine.

Thanks
    just put mine in works vary vary well ,iam useing it on astra 2d so i get all fta ch , and put my sky free view card in and got ch 4 hd ,and all the rest .the hd pic is good vary clear ,the menu is easy to use ,you can all so back up your ch , so if you #### them up ,you install the ch by just pressing backup .all in all i am vary happy i got it
    Last edited by kevin97wd; 29-06-2008 at 11:56 AM.

Thanks

Darkbox HD Combo

when is linux coming to darkbox?????

V.I.P
    Thanks
    i have sound problems on my hd version tried all the usual stuff to get sound but no good what next?

wwe

Thanks

dark box

hi to all.just set up my dark box i think its the dogs b**luks .dark box hd rev,2008 with usb stik. jj

Thanks
    Hi ive just bought a brand new Dark Box HD REV 2008 combo for next to nothing its got the original firmware.Are there any firmware updates i can install and where do i download them from.Regards and thanks.Inky

Thanks
    Hi im new to all this.Where do i find any updates to an ***** Dark box rev 2008 super Combo?.Also is there a manual i can download from somewhere?..Thanks in advance.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,353 Times in 1,398 Posts
    As you are beginning to discover the satellite hobby is a relatively fast changing one, and receivers come, and go, some more quickly than others.
    This thread is from 2008, which in satellite terms is ancient. I doubt you will find any software, or firmware, for your receiver, or a manual, so just play around with it.
    You have already posted, on another satellite forum, and had the same responses.
    If I remeber correctly you stated you only paid £5, so it's hardly a huge investment, just have a play, with the receiver, and test what it can, and can't, do.

No doubt you already have done numerous internet searches, without results, which is why you're ****arding the forums.