Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Channels for TF7700

Thanks
    thi list is month old... dont have time to make newest in moment....

Thanks
    Thanks dxdy
    Will be waiting

Thanks
    Thanks dxdy
    I hope this will help me out.

Thanks
    Thanks dxdy for the Channel list

Hamp

Thanks
    Any new list... getting 7700HDPVR soon and I would like to know thanks in advance

Thanks
    I've not seen any recently but quite a few of us with these are using Enigma2 Linux system now so you could then use Dreambox list (and DreamboxEdit to adjust them). I am using AAF Multimedia V2 at the moment and it suits me!

There's usually plenty of Dreambox lists about.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by developers View Post
    I've not seen any recently but quite a few of us with these are using Enigma2 Linux system now so you could then use Dreambox list (and DreamboxEdit to adjust them). I am using AAF Multimedia V2 at the moment and it suits me!

There's usually plenty of Dreambox lists about.

Waoh, developers! Thanks! Could you be nice to post detailed information on how I can set this Enigma2 system up for the box and have it installed? Can I install it via the front USB port or will need to use the RS232/null cable? I will nicely appreciate installation information.

I have been to the AAF forum but most of the information on there is in German which I do not understand.

Thanks
    Don't mean to ****** this thread but I have a 7700HD not used it for 2 years can anyone show me where updates etc are please or maybe pm me
    thank you

Thanks
    Firmware by manufacturer at h**p://www.topfield.co.kr/ click on Firmware

Make sure you have the loader version - something like 23032 watch at boot or on the menu

Thanks
    cheers developer thanks for your help. can you tell me where to get the enigma upgrade
    thanks

Thanks
    I am using AAF Enigma2 versions from the German language site _http://www.aaf-digital.info/forum/downloads.php?do=cat&id=60 where I think you will have to register. If you want a channel list after you've got Enigma2 running you can download lots from here or elsewhere. I use DreamBoxedit for my channel lists. I think any of the Dreambox lists will work on the box if you install enigma2.

I use Chromium browser, there is a version for Linux and Windows, which will translate each page of the AAF forum as you browse.
    The file you need is AAF latest Edition V2 Topfield USBFull which includes the installer download and extract. You will not get access to the database if you are not registered.

For a first time installation (only) you need to change the file in the package Enigma_Installer.ini as follows
    [parameter]
    partition=1
    usejfs=1
    createmini=0
    keepsettings=0
    keepbootargs=0

usbhdd=0
    format=1
    update=1

Copy whole package (extracted from compressed download) to FAT32 USB stick and plug it in the front with box unplugged. Power up and it should auto install, then on first boot you set up display language Diseqc/usals etc. These will be kept for future updates as long as you use the installer ini file as supplied not as altered above for first installation. There are how to files on AAF board.

Good luck with the install - sometimes you need to try twice! To prevent a loop boot to install part of the installation process renames a file called uImage on the stick to uImage_ (I think) anyway remove the last added charachter before you retry.Try unplugging the box, plug in the USB stick then power up and let it get to end again, it should count down from 9 then reboot box (if it doesn't automatically). I have heard that some boxes needed to use a certain type of USB stick but mine worked first time. Try anonther stick make if it wont read yours ensure its FAT32 format.

Bear in mind if you go to Engma2 you need a null modem lead to go back to original system firmware. They are not similar and you loose any recordings you have not transferred to pc.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12