Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pace hd receiver

Thanks

Icon11 Pace hd receiver

I use a tm 9100 most of the time but use my pace to watch bbc hd or premiere hd.I updated my dragoncam with predator 3.66 biss 20.3.08 and I cannot receive premiere hd or premiere direct.Sport portal is fine.Anyone else having problems.

Thanks

pace hd receiver

Fixed it.I hooked up a spare tm 1500 I had,set up usuals and picked up all the hd and direct channels looped out to my pace.I put ur 11 back on my tm 9100 instead of ur 12 and signal strength a lot better.I was using ur 12 but the signal strength jumped about a bit.

Thanks

pace hd receiver

Problem with the premiere hd channel now.Shows invalid cam over picture and no sound.Does anyone have a version of predator which worrks with dragoncam.

Thanks
    I had that problem also :( so I have bought the Humax icord Hd and no more problems anymore it must be a pace thing

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Yes, definitely a Pace problem, also does it with Diablo. It used to do this on Discovery HD, but now Discovery is okay and Premiere HD is now kaput on Pace. Premiere have switched something...

Thanks
    indeed, thinking on puting the pace on e-bay shame good receiver good picture

Thanks
    Does the pace work fine (no invalid err message) for Suisse HD ? with either Dragon or Diablo ?

Thanks

V.I.P
    Thanks
    It used to work no problem with Diablo, but I haven't watched it for a while.

Is HD Suisse still open?

Verified Registered User koshba's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky_dog View Post
    Yes, definitely a Pace problem, also does it with Diablo. It used to do this on Discovery HD, but now Discovery is okay and Premiere HD is now kaput on Pace. Premiere have switched something...

Hi mate,have you managed to tune all channels off thor 1 west,ive got a diablo coming in the morning and cant seem to pick up the hd and most of the channels,any ideas mate,thanks.I must be doing something wrong somewhere or is it the pace?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by koshba View Post
    Hi mate,have you managed to tune all channels off thor 1 west,ive got a diablo coming in the morning and cant seem to pick up the hd and most of the channels,any ideas mate,thanks.I must be doing something wrong somewhere or is it the pace?
    All channels tuned in okay on Thor, but did all the transponders manually as the transponder list in the machine is rubbish. Get the frequencies and SRs from lyngsat and use 'Frequency' scan.

Diablo with UW1.06 working and clearing Conax in the Pace, but three of the HD channels (Film HD, Silver HD, TV4HD) give the same problem as with Premiere HD above - no sound and the blue 'Invalid CI module' banner. No fix I'm afraid.

Thanks
    Hi mate,thanks for coming back to that was quick,did what you said mate will try again,thanks again will report back,does the discovery and national geo look good ?

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi mate,thanks for coming back to that was quick,did what you said mate will try again,thanks again will report back,does the discovery and national geo look good ?
    Absolutely corking. Despite all its faults, the Pace does produce a fantastic picture. History HD is fab too.

Thanks
    Last time I tried my Pace with Diablo on 1W, the channels decoded for 10 seconds, and then black screen, so was totally useless. Not tried it with 1.06 yet.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sparky_dog View Post
    Absolutely corking. Despite all its faults, the Pace does produce a fantastic picture. History HD is fab too.
    Looking forward to it once i manage to get all the channels scanned,thanks

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by xanadu View Post
    Last time I tried my Pace with Diablo on 1W, the channels decoded for 10 seconds, and then black screen, so was totally useless. Not tried it with 1.06 yet.
    Cam support is still pretty lumpy with the Pace, it can take a bit of fiddling about to get it to work. Make sure you have the latest v1.0.35 firmware on the Pace. I have found UW to be more stable than Stealth on the Pace, although I have seen some reports where they haven't been able to make Stealth work at all.

In order to get UW to work, make sure you insert the cam whilst on a FTA channel, then go to an encrypted channel which clears quickly, like one of the Conax or Prem channels. If no pic, try another channel in the same package, see if it clears. If no joy, then go back to a FTA channel and remove cam, wait for a few seconds, re-insert cam and try again.

Once its working, don't touch it, don't unplug the receiver - it will keep working. Its not as bad as it sounds, it usually works first time for me with UW, but you do occasionally have this performance when you update the cam.

Thanks
    Sparky mate,i have managed all but these frecs
    11341V 25000
    11309V 24500
    11229H 24500
    11216V 24500
    12399H 28000
    11434V 25000
    11421H 25000
    was up till 1AM fiddling mate dont know whats wrong not 1 single hd channels got all the rest i think,any ideas mate please,thanks

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Sparky mate,i have managed all but these frecs
    11341V 25000
    11309V 24500
    11229H 24500
    11216V 24500
    12399H 28000
    11434V 25000
    11421H 25000
    was up till 1AM fiddling mate dont know whats wrong not 1 single hd channels got all the rest i think,any ideas mate please,thanks
    Right, I'm looking at lyngsat now, with the Pace on, see what I can get.

I have all those freqs above tuned, apart from 12399H, which is not listed on lyngsat for Canal Dig?

What's your signal strength like on these TPs? Look at the Antenna tuning menu.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    12399H is still on Thor3 Nordic Beam, you'll struggle to receive it if you're in the UK.

Not part of Canal Dig package, but there are a few other Canal TPs on this beam.
    Last edited by sparky_dog; 23-04-2008 at 10:40 AM.

Thanks
    Sorry mate its me again,cant seem to get the hd 1s
    11341v 25000 3/4
    11421h 25000 3/4
    11434h 25000 3/4
    just wierd got the others thanks,gotta keep trying its the only reason for getting the cam to be honest.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Whereabouts are you?

If you're in southern Europe, you've had it for the HD as they are all on the new T1 beam.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast