Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IPBOX 9000HD Image 2th Edition Out

Thanks

IPBOX 9000HD Image 2th Edition Out

9000HD_1.0.r6153_usb_kernel_root

Official software release 1.0.r6153 for AB IPBox 9000HD
    ------------ Bug fixed------------
    --In Alternate audio setup menu doesn´t present language identification (only Track 1 ....)
    --If audio is in Czech , Polish, S**v*k languages. - Doesn´t work Dolby Digital signal on S/PDIF
    -- Doesn´t work Audio/Subtitle language presets.
    -- Incorrect present channel name from UPC Direct provider on ASTRA 19.2 on front display : e.g "DISCOVERY" present as " DISC OVERY"
    -- If use 2 SCM Cryptoworks CAM and switch channel to scrambled channel without Smart card , present message on screen in loop.
    -- Recorded files from HDTV channels are bad. Lipsync problem and pixelation. Tested on 6 channels on Thor 08W.
    -- If change audio track in audio setup menu, picture pixelize during audio track switch
    -- Subtitles doesn´t work correctly. If don´t rewrite, still on scr

i guess we need a new section for this box,,,

Thanks
    Where have you been?.............i announced that days ago!!.

And downloaded it direct from DGS Korean server?.

Best Regards
    Last edited by Zipper; 24-02-2008 at 06:01 PM.

Thanks
    how funny u r this is relase today...

1st one is 1.0.r5981
    2st one is 1.0.r6153

if you give the info long a go.... what you mean they have the 1st frimware and they edit in there readme file BUG FIX i'm asking you where r you ..dosent means if you have box you know all the info for this box,,, get real and be respect to user's m8..
    Last edited by xxxAxxx; 24-02-2008 at 06:58 PM.

Thanks
    First off a dedicated forum has been around a long time for DGS products other than this forum believe it or not!.

I however do have respect for this forum and it user's, but you are in this case wrong see here:LINK REMOVED

Please remove the link if it causes concern? the files have been sitting on my computer since 22/02 from the ftp (take note of the date on that ftp) i also reported that fact in a previous thread where you continued to make negative remarks by the way and awaiting the arrival of the box tomorrow

It was released 3 days ago along with all the other previous versions, so in some cases you yourself should show some respect first before you preach to others.

Best Regards.
    Last edited by Zipper; 25-02-2008 at 08:43 PM.

Thanks
    hi.pls dont get so funny more what u sayin what i give they are not the same not even near my friend it's 2 differnt frimware pls if you dont know how the thing are work dont interfere cube and abcom image file not the same and the options.....

Thanks
    Oh please there aren't any other images files out at the moment other than official one's from DGS/ABcom, other than as yet non public versions if you know what i mean?

I will tomorrow have possession of this box for other than testing other versions, i also have 2 reelbox's a RSX and an avantgarde, yesterday CCCam was released publicly for the reelbox and soon to be released USB Card reader support did you know that?.

I am also aware that there is a big demand for CCCam on the IP9000HD right or wrong? now people wont have to rely on your announcements to get there official updated images.

And your copy/paste description is exact word for word from the official description/release notes, so how is it different then.

The avantgarde is also not far behind!! with CCCam ohhhhh BTW my RSX with HD-Ext is also now for sale if you're interested.

Best Regards.
    Last edited by Zipper; 24-02-2008 at 08:19 PM.

Thanks
    cccam dont work properly on relook for your info and you can keep the box ur self i dont need .....try to download from abcom and DGS com and open the file normal hex editor you will see the abcom files more longer then DGS files.....9000hd looking good now if they keep updateding the images ...

Thanks
    Read it again "Reelbox" not relook........................... .CCCam is fully working,and if everyone believed what you say take a look at some of your other threads? according to you know one was getting this receiver until the end of February the 29th i believe you said you were wrong there and your wrong now!!.

And trust me the files you proclaim to be newly released today were out on the 22/02 fact, you just didn't know where to look!!.

Regards
    Last edited by Zipper; 24-02-2008 at 09:36 PM.

Thanks
    he he you so funny m8 and i dont look for thing they will send did for a test ....

Thanks
    calm down guys, let's help each other, and enjoy what this box has to offer.

Thanks
    Yes I am keen to get myself an HD box, so waiting for reports about what the 9000 will do. Please keep us informed.

Thanks
    box is getting better now from testers feedback .. getting in a shape near every day after this will be the what we wait for the 3rd part image..marge with a working offical frimware..

Thanks

Keeping you informed!

So as to clear up any confusion here with regards to the release of images and such and advise people who are contemplating purchasing this receiver and/or anyone who has already purchased this box PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:

DGStation who are the manufacturers/designers of the "Cubrevo" have not released any "Cubrevo" receivers yet and purchasers should take this into consideration beforehand!!.

Abcom SK are the one's who have released the "IP9000 HD" under there brand "ABcom" they are also the one's making available at this time images to suit there market from there own support forum and NOT DGStation, one should therefore make an informed decision first off and make any comments or complaints to ABcom SK.

Best Regards.
    Last edited by Zipper; 25-02-2008 at 08:39 PM.

Thanks
    in the end i'm happy to u understand the differents now......take a while but..it's ok..

Thanks
    there's new image over the internet update i guess card reader problem fix,,,

Thanks
    @xxxaxxx

Can you please answer a query about the IPBox for me please.

If the box come with a dvb-s2 and dvb-s tuner. Is that one PCI card or are both slots in the box full.

Cheers
    Ian

Thanks
    A DVB-S2 Tuner is completely backwards compatible with "S" Tuner technology,so therefore if you have the "Plus" version it will come fitted with x2 DVB-S2 Tuners fitted in the available PCI Slots.

So having a DVB-S2 tuner is all you need to cover both ********'s of DVB-S2 Standard including DVB-S thereby leaving one PCI Tuner slot available for a cable and/or terrestrial tuner ie: DVB-C/DVB-T (Please also consider there are plans afoot for a new terrestrial standard DVB-T2) hope this helps.

So yes one DVB-S2 PCI tuner card is all you need but you cant dual record "HDTV" Programs for that you need x2 DVB-S2!!.

Best Regards.
    Last edited by Zipper; 28-02-2008 at 04:48 PM.

Thanks
    cheers zipper

I one ive ordered comes with a dvb-s2 tuner and a dvb-s tuner so that basically means only one will be HD capable.

Is that right ?

Thanks
    There are still some MPEG 2 "HDTV" Programs using DVB-S but they are now very limited as they change over to the new standard MPEG 4 Using DVB-S2, so it will serve you but very limited in "HD" ok.

Best Regards.

Thanks
    at the moment testers have the twin tuner option but when the receiver is out or i mean when is ready dosent come with a twin tuner...dvb-s or s2 will be in first slot supports both(it was how you thing will be they need on board 6 slot for tuner) second one you will your choice what tuner will enter...
    Last edited by xxxAxxx; 28-02-2008 at 06:31 PM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast