Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Humax iCord channel editing?

Thanks
    where could i buy the 320gb version in the uk or europe ??

Thanks
    Yes, it works fine with the dragon cam on everything but as Tmull said, the problem at the moment is that it wont download Prem Direky channels. We are waiting for a PC based channel editor due out any day now.

Thanks
    You can buy it on e b a y or do google it, maybe a m a z o n but ask the forum's sponsor at Goldwafer as maybe he will be supplying them too.

Thanks
    one more question guys do you guys get sound on discovery HD with the dragon cam ??

Thanks
    and no problems getting bbc hd ??

Thanks
    Yes, I get Dolby Digital sound on both Prem and Discovery HD and BBC HD, will be great when there are more HD channels. The iCord has a separate setting just for browsing HD channels.

Thanks

Multiv-----n sound problems

On two of the French channels I have a problem. On French Audio I have soundtrack and audio,but if I change to English audio I have soundtrack but no diologue.Strange as on my Manhatton I might have French or total silance. Could I ask Firemonkey how he can access the HD channels seperatly as referred in his last post? TMULL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by little devil View Post
    where could i buy the 320gb version in the uk or europe ??

Try ******************* he sells it cheap too, last he had 6 of them.

Best Regards.

EDITED BY ADMIN

Thanks
    With latest firmware loaded, now able to use usb stick to update channels but until there the channel editor is released, there are only the single sat one available for Hotbird, Astra 1 and ******* avaiable and loading these restores the German menus and deletes all other channels (a pain if you have a motorised multi sat system). However, since it is reported that Humax do not intend to release the iCord in the UK, there is not point hanging around and waiting for anything. Prem will certainly be long gone by then!

Its a great bit of kit though. Superb HD picture and good upsscaling and good dolby and pcm sound to. And yes, of course it works with a dragon cam. The only problem is the missing Prem Direkt channels as we don;t have the channel editor yet.

Thanks
    Press the RED button on remote Tmull and you get TV channels, press again and you get radio channels, again and you get HD TV channels and once more you get recent channels.

Thanks
    With changing sound tracks, you need to wait some seconds for your receiver to decode before you get the audio. I'm assuming you are using an amp or receiver with digital audio in. I haven't tried analogue or the TV optical digital sound input.

Thanks
    firemonkey have you tried putting in the frequency manually ?? for the premier direct?? I have a pace 810 xe and had a similar problem where I could not see them anywhere untill last week where someone told be to press the opt button on the premiere portal and there they were in a hidden menu, maybe the icord has something like that also
    Last edited by little devil; 03-03-2008 at 08:59 PM.

Thanks

Little Devel, Your are a genious

Thank You Little Devil. We had done every thing we could think of but the OPT button was not explained in the manual. We are now up and running. TMULL

Thanks
    Yes, the opt button does the trick with the latest firmware. Just like on the 5400, it gives list of direkt channels available. Hey presto! They were there all the time, just couldn't see them. Thanks little devil and Tmull for that.

Thanks
    one more question before I buy this box can you guys get the premiere discovery in english or just in german ??

Thanks

Do you mean in HD?

Sometimes English dialogue but a German voiceover. I believe none of us will have to worry about it shortly as we may not have it. I would still recommend the box, TMULL

Thanks
    does the box updates over the air to the latest software ?? getting mine on wednesday

Thanks

Yes it does

It says so in the advertising and the manual. I did mine with a USB stick. TMULL

Thanks

HDD Quirk

Recorded two BBC programmes at the same time just to try out the capabilitys of the recording system. One on HD and one on BBC1. Started watching the film on the following morning and all started well. After about five minutes I notices a difference in the audio and vidio. I thought I had a lip-sync problem but left it run. In another five minutes the audio was about six or seven seconds ahead of the vidio,making the film unwatchable. I stopped the playback and started it again. It was back to normal for about two minutes but the problem reapeared. Again the audio ahead of the vidio. I stopped it again and was able to watch the whole film as normal. After that I watched the HD recording no problem. I know very little about HDD but I believe the data is stored on spinning disks. Is it possible that the audio and vidio are recorded seperatly on different disks? And could the problem be that the disks went out of sync?It is a great receiver but I am on a learning curve with it.TMULL

Thanks
    I will have to investigate that one, but still waiting for it ariving the city link delivery guy could not find my address :( what a plonker

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast