Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Humax iCord channel editing?

Pimp Donator and V.I.P joshjess's Avatar
    Thanks
    What is the EPG like for the new Freesat? is it full 7 days or now and next?
    Thanks

Thanks

Further contact from Humax

Hi members, I was contacted on Friday6-6-08 by the Customer Services manager of Humax de enquiring as to how I was getting on with our two iCords and was there anything he or his Dept. could do for me. I really appreciated the contact and it proves to me how wrong I was in my condemation in my earlier posts. Both boxes are behaving faultlessy and I am delighted with the picture quality. TMULL

Thanks

Tmull

Hi my friend. Have been reading all about your prob's. I am glad to here all has been solved. let me know how you get on, as I am thinking about getting same. At the moment I have the Humax2000HDr and have had only a few small prob's. At the moment I get C4hd. But each time I access it I have to reboot as I get sound but no pic. and hay presto it works. I am in the west of Ireland. Galway but from cork. Best of luck.

Thanks
    Hi Little Devil, just spotted your update from May with the channel editor and I see there are also some channel lists to download too. Thanks for that. How are you getting on with it? Any feedback or tips?
    Cheers,
    Firemonkey

Thanks

Anyone get ITV HD

Can anyone get ITV hd on the iCord? TMULL

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by firemonkey View Post
    Hi Little Devil, just spotted your update from May with the channel editor and I see there are also some channel lists to download too. Thanks for that. How are you getting on with it? Any feedback or tips?
    Cheers,
    Firemonkey
    no so far have not got a usb cable yet

Thanks
    Tmull i don't think that the i-cord can get this ITV hd

Thanks

More follow-up from Humax

Have had more contact from Humax Customer Service managerduring the week which was followed up by contact from their Techinal Dept. who are answering some techinal questions for me.One thing I found out is the support for the Ethernet port is further delayed as they are having difficulty with something called DRM( I think that is Digital Rights Managment,whatever that is) TMULL

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345