Thread: Digitalb Switch Off

Verified Registered User
    Thanks

Digitalb Switch Off

Hi M8 I put my Digitalb Sport card into my Estar 3600 in a TRex 225 Version
    on to the Premium Channels 16e it come for about 15 min it then go off switch
    off.My recieiver back on it come on 15min later it go off.My card is 8 months
    old it has been like it for a week I have try 3 version but it still work like it can you help

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Do you know anyone who would let you try your card in their equipment? Have you tried a different version of Predator software on your Dragon? Can you try it in a Conax cam in your receiver? Just a process of elimination really.

Thanks
    I just renew my digital alb card after 3 years and i got the same problem,i do not think is the echostar receiver as i try on 3 echostar ,but there is an issue between the dragon /trex and the echostar ,it work ok with the conax cam and diablo , i can rebember i use a dragon cam years ago and it use to work,since they change of frequency something must change i do not realy know, i try so many dragon /trex version ,but there is still a big issue unfortunately.

just look this before you buy the card

Recommended CAM's
    Conax CAM
    It's essential you own the correct cam otherwise the card will not function correctly.
    T-Rex Cams do not function correctly with Gold package.

well i did not know this before,i mean years ago was ok
    i know it is silly to reply an old post ,but it has happen to me too,i have my card updated with the intencion to work in one receiver ,but like long time ago i have to use a second receiver , so not change for me

regards dxman