Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hot 9.9

Thanks

pmct table in 9.9hdf for auto!!help please

please could someone modify the 9.9 and add the latest pmct settings into it.It seems to be getting harder and more confusing all the time to get it working.I feel sorry for anybody new in the game and probably almost in possible to use all the different loaders and settings.I have never had to modify the pmct settings in the past to get the all previous hot patches working,as all the hot patches seem to have had the correct pmct settings in them.I have a bit of knowledge and gave up an programmed my dragon cam to auto.I dont think a newbie has much of a chance of getting this working.please could voith come up with something different.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milkybarkid View Post
    please could someone modify the 9.9 and add the latest pmct settings into it
    This cannot be done as 9.9 is emu only.

You can't get auto update to work? You cant upload a pmct? Auto update has nothing to do with pmcTables. If you tell us your problem then we can help you.

Thanks
    hi milkybarkid,
    your faith in me is nice but its not my area of expertise, i only have a bog standard setup, with only the pcm that is installed and included with the patch there is no need for anything else under normal cir***stances.

my watching has been helped by the post further up, new bin, and on hit 24.

though I think there is a misunderstanding over the bin/keys, provided the card has proved successful before, then just leave it be, don't touch it, no more programming, when you load a new bin suitable for 9.9, (this is what I have done) it goes in the box, it is best to go to standby and preferably restart from the front switch to set the keys but other than that, i have done nothing else.
    all the best
    voith

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by milkybarkid View Post
    please could someone modify the 9.9 and add the latest pmct settings into it.It seems to be getting harder and more confusing all the time to get it working.I feel sorry for anybody new in the game and probably almost in possible to use all the different loaders and settings.I have never had to modify the pmct settings in the past to get the all previous hot patches working,as all the hot patches seem to have had the correct pmct settings in them.I have a bit of knowledge and gave up an programmed my dragon cam to auto.I dont think a newbie has much of a chance of getting this working.please could voith come up with something different.
    a*ls*t has 9.9 with pmc included

regards jcl

Thanks
    9.9 On here contains the PMC and works fine

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123