Thread: Premiere

Thanks

Question Premiere

I have noticed on the unamed channels on Premiere that some have gone blank and others are now changed to selling general items.

I was wondering if some of the frequencies have now changed as I am not able to see even the Valladolid v Barcelona game.

Any help in this matter greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    @ matt

depending on what STB u have -mine is humax irci 5400 patched - which had same prob until i updated PMC table - most chs ok now

rgds
    chris

Thanks

Question

I just to have a Humax but sold it and bought a Technomate 5500CIP plus. I am unable to patch this model.

I have a Super T-Rex cam and do it that way. I was looking more for the new frequencies and yes I did check the Lynsat site, however, I wanted to know if they have been any recent changes to the frequencies as I was unable to watch the Valladolid v Barcelona game last night on Premiere. I had to go to D+ and change the keys after 10 minutes!

Thanks for the reply.

Thanks
    check the nagra forum stickies for the pids and try using these to get the actual premiere channels

moved to the correct forum as its a tm5500 question and is related to scanning the pids

also , please note a 5500 can be patched to a next receiver , as mentioned in other threads , but if you havent the blue circle type remote you would then need a new one