Thread: sony ericsson unlock

Thanks

sony ericsson unlock

Hi I have a sony ericsson z530i, is there any way to unlock this, thanks for any help.

Thanks
    Also if anyone knows the unlock procedure for K750i

thanks mouseman

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yort View Post
    Hi I have a sony ericsson z530i, is there any way to unlock this, thanks for any help.
    Hi m8, these have the new CID 52 security on them. They can only be unlocked using a server and credits, or alternatively you can contact your network provider for the codes.

Thanks
    Does the same reply apply to the K510i...Or is it possible to unlock this model..

Thanks..

rgds.Tryharder

Thanks
    All CID versions can now be unlocked via flash patch. This means that if the handset is ever flashed again it will be locked back up until it is flash patched again.

Any unlock shop worth its salt should be able to do these now.

Thanks
    if you ask me which is the best way to unlock a phone i'll say codes. codes are the safe and simple way to unlock any phone. you can get the codes from your service provider itself unless your phone is not more than 6 months old. else you can get the codes from other third party service providers who provides codes for reasonable rates. i got a code from such party providers for my nokia n70. you can also try it if you need.
    Last edited by Dstream; 08-06-2011 at 07:11 AM. Reason: tut tut no live links

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sahaya View Post
    if you ask me which is the best way to unlock a phone i'll say codes. codes are the safe and simple way to unlock any phone. you can get the codes from your service provider itself unless your phone is not more than 6 months old. else you can get the codes from other third party service providers who provides codes for reasonable rates. i got a code from such party providers *** link removed ***.

Thanks for digging out a 4 year old thread to advertise a chargeable service. Not sure that is allowed by the forum rules on advertising

Thanks

You can unlock your mobile using unlock code.You can get your unlock code from your service provider or else try to buy a unlock code from online unlocking service provider.If you need unlock code visit Simpleunlocking.com Here you can get your unlock code via e-mail and you can get free unlock instructions form Mobileunlockguide.com These instructions very useful do your unlocking.So you can easily unlock your Sony Ericsson Z530i within a day.