Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Humax 2000 HD Channel List

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi Bbigfoot.
    Regarding the bundesliga channels, do not worry, thanks, I might add them (after I do some research and see what is going on... they used to be arena I think...) to my L53 modified list.
    Premiere Direct 1a black in L53 list?
    Thst's strange. I just did a quick check and there is sound and image (and also on all the other direct ones, except for direct 1 which right now had Ref 13... not sending). And I have not modified those at all.
    tinto de verano

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi tinto de verano,

I have the 10 Direct channels working OK, it is DireKt 1 that has the Ref 13.
    I was confused by Laurals Numbering, never realy look before.
    I thought Direct went 1..1a up to 5..5a, so that lead my to think
    Direct 1 had changed Pids,
    The Numbering goes 1a...1b...2...2a...3...3a...4...4 a...5...5a.
    1 to 10 would be less complicated when telling others where
    the good films are in Direct.

BF...

Verified Registered User sparky208's Avatar
    Thanks

humax list

hi chaps iam still playing with the list its taken me all day just to figger out how to move my dish i aint don it for a year but its looking good is there anyway to get tv 1000 on sirus with a dragon cam

Thanks
    yer tv1000 & digi is working with dragon (oops sorry i thought you ment 1 west)
    Last edited by suttons; 04-11-2007 at 07:14 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi Bbigfoot,

Ok. No real problem then, good.
    Yes, 1 to 10 would be less complicated. Although, I guess the naming convention used by denis1501 (1; 1+0,5; 1+1; 2; 2+0,5...) might be the most meaningful (if Im not mistaken 1+0,5 meaning the same movie/event as in 1 plus half an hour...). In fact, I might be using denis1501 when I next modify my list.

Hi sparky208,
    So I take it you have a fixed dish... single LNB? How many sats can you get? And the list (for motorized dish) is then working OK for a fixed dish?
    Not sure, but I think tv 1000 on sirus is not clearing. There might be something on digi (Intelsat 707 aka Intelsat 10-02/Thor 2/3 = 1W).

tinto de verano

Thanks

humax list

hi chaps i have a motorisd dish so fare i have pulled in astra 123 hotbird and sirus thats all i can get i nead to move the dish i spoted tv1000 on sirus i havent sean them for a long time it was my favorate that and the ticket channels

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi sparky208.
    Sorry, my mistake.
    When you said "...its taken me all day just to figger out how to move my dish i aint don it for a year ...", I somehow assumed you meant move it manually. Don't know why, sorry.
    By the way, I can get a signal (SE UK) on these sats: Hotbird, Astra 1, Eutelsat W2, Eutelsat W3, Sirius, Intelsat 707, Telecom 2D, Intelsat 605, Astra 2, Arabsat 2B, ******* 1C, Pas 1R, Thor, Atlanta Bird 1, Astra 3, Hellasat 2, Atlantic Bird 3. Not on the others in the list, I seem to remember.
    Yes, moving the dish to locate the sats for the first time requieres a lot of patience and... that's enough, I'll try again tomorrow sort of attitude...
    Oh, by the way, 2 pieces of advice I found long ago:
    (...) The answer is not to re-calculate the sats after finding one as it just confuses all the other points. You have to search for the sats manually and then store each one (remeber do not re-calculate)
    (...) do not use the all transponders when searching as you lose signal strength & quality, find the transponder with the strongest signal and the little hummy glides through the channels sweet as a dove and switches back to all - automatically.
    Good luck, and loads of patience.
    tinto de verano

Thanks

humax list

hi m8 thanks for that i also remember some1 saying about removing the dragon cam before moving the dish around and searching ill keep playing topman for helping out

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi sparky208.
    Glad to be useful.
    I guess that's the idea of any forum, and specially this one.
    I've always found help here, so I'm glad to pass on what I have learnt or read here (or in other sources).
    And I do not remember reading anything about removing the cam before trying to locate sats. I've never removed my TRex nor my Diablo.
    Good luck. And remember, patience, it's very frustrating, specially when one day, after moving W & E for ages you finally get a signal on Nilesat 101-102... and after seeing the channels you can find you discover you have saved Nilesat in the same position as Hotbird!!!! It happened to me. Then I read I'm not supposed to get a signal for Nilesat... patience.
    tinto de verano.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi sparky208,

No chance of any of the 10 or so TV1000 channels with Viasat on sirus 5e
    all changed to (Videoguard), and a few to (Conax and Videoguard).
    We first cracked TV1000 and it had Filmnet too, about 10 years back
    when it was D2Max.
    The Box then cost £99 and only cracked Viasat and if I remember
    it only had 3 or 4 Movie channels.It was the best for 10 years.

BF...

BF...

Thanks

humax list

hi Bbigfoot yes m8 thats what i had a d2mac i used to pay a guy down the the tottemham court rd £10 a time every time my card went down then i got wise and got a pic programer that was me hooked i nearly shat when it worked grate fun

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi sparky208,

Yes remember now, it used to be the 1st of the month (Key change) fork out
    for new Keys.

Hi tinto de verano,

How"s your list coming along.
    About Pasting in (Formula), if you need to sort channels, just (Click Copy)
    then click the channel below where you would like to paste it.
    It will then be Pasted above that channel.
    For Exaple, 28e was All over the place, I Have started 28e like this..
    ...BBC NEWS 24.
    ...S*y News.
    ...BBC HD.
    ...BBC I (Your region..SE..NW..London).
    ...BBC 2.
    ...ITV 1. (Your region)
    ...ITV 2.
    ...ITV 3.
    ...ITV 4.
    ...BBC 3.
    ...BBC 4.
    ...Film 4.
    ...Hollywood.
    ...Bonanza.
    ...Movies4Men, and so On.
    Just Delete the first channel, then you"l only have the moved channel.
    I found it take"s forever to Delete a channel in (Formula) using (Delete)
    best to use (Cut).that takes a split second to delete.

Have Pasted Bundeslige..Home..INFO..1 to 9, under Premiere Spot 3.
    Today had EPG on Home..Bun 1..Bun 2, but Black screen.
    1 & 2 where showing Lega 2 Matches as far as was led be the EPG.

Have noticed when you Paste from one list into (L53 May), if the
    Transponder is (22000) the Transponder and Provider also Paste IN.
    To Paste from one list to another in Formula, open one list after the other.

Would like to find a way to look at one Satellite"s Channel list in Formula
    but not able to find out if possible.
    PET123 has that Function.

Do you think we will be able to get BBC Multi screen (Press Red Button)
    on HD2000.

BF...

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi Bbigfoot.
    Sorry for not answering earlier. Been very busy. Still...
    1) Well, the list is very, ery slowly progressing: I've been updating Hispasat, Hotbird, and Astra 1 so far. I've gone to Flysat, to Hispasat and scanned for every single frequency listed (in an attempt to try and keep some "provider order"). The same for Hotbird and Astra 1... And I'll try the same for a few more sats(Astra 2, 3, Intelsat 707...). But, due to the 4000 channel limit I've been a bit conservative and have not saved new channels that were not clearing, nor phone lines, nor some channels I have no interest in... The new ones get added at the end and I (have to) try to group them together by provider... so slow...
    2) Thanks for your advice with pasting and sorting in Formula. I'll try that. Somehow, Formula seems to have a mind of its own... and does what I'm not expecting it to do... like always pasting at the top of the list... probably my fault... need to practice and learn... but it also takes time...
    3) Bundesliga. I think I've added/updated the list after my frequency by frequency scanning, but need to check if anything is opening at all.
    4) Would like to find a way to look at one Satellite"s Channel list in Formula. Me too. It's a shame it (apparently) cannot be done. It would be great: I could. let's say update and sort out Astra 1, you could do Astra 2, sparky08 Hotbird... and we could share and save loads of time... But it looks as if it's not possible. Is Formula the only editor that works with HDCI2000?
    5) BBC Multi screen (Press Red Button). I haven't got a clue about how to get that. There are a couple of channels that show a split screen (6 BBC screens I think) but I do not know of any key combination to select one of them.
    Thanks.
    tinto de verano

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi tinto de verano,

Just found this List by an Italian, am thinking of making this my Base list,
    and move from (L53 may 07). Its so neat to look at, have not tryed it yet.
    It has, 65 Premiere channels (No Sport 3 yet, but thats easy to Add).
    146 D+ channels (2 C+ Deporte 3 channels, the only difference between the 2 is,
    PMT 040C...PMT 040B).
    It has 120 digitv channels @1w.
    It tells you where Satellites 13e.. 19.2e start and so on,
    it also has your, 7 DV-STROM-O on 28e, But No BBC that I can See,
    must be there if DV-STROM are there.
    Will try and Upload in Thread (HD2000 List Aug 07).
    Will Paste in Sport 3. under Sport 2 First.

tdt, have added Prem Sport 3,
    To paste so to have consecutive numbers, 1.2.Paste.3.4.
    Paste on 3, the Paste is then (No 3)
    You will then have 1.2.3.4.5.
    To Paste.
    Right Click, copy, in the first List. Left click on the second list (Blue line) where
    you would like to paste it, goto the top of Formula and click (Paste).

BF...

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi tinto de verano,

I uploaded the Italians List with Prem Sport 3 added, but after loading into
    HD2000 no Sport 3.
    Somehow an Astra channel will end up on Hotbird ?,

tdt, Found out another way keep some Provider Order, its a little bit quicker
    then Copy & Paste.
    Drag & Drop, left click, hold down, drag and drop. The dragged channel will
    assume the number of the channel you droped it onto.

BF...

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Hi Bbigfoot,
    Sorry, late again.
    Let's see,
    1) Regarding "Just found this List by an Italian...":
    1a) If it's an August list... it won't be very up to date, I'm afraid. In fact it has the old channels/names (Canal+ Deporte). Which also L53 may 07 had for Hispasat.
    1b) Out of date might be compensated by how neat it is though. I've downloaded it and had a quick glance, but need to study it in detail. As you say, it might be a good base list.
    1c) Only that, after alll the time I've spent modifying laurals last list, I'm not too kin on starting all over again.
    1d) Thanks for the advice on pasting.
    2) Regarding "I uploaded the Italians List with Prem Sport 3 added":
    2a) Strange, no Sport 3 if you added it correctly, which I'm sure you must have done. That's a shame.
    2b) "Somehow an Astra channel will end up on Hotbird ?". That might be due to the fact that the Italian guy made his list fo firmware 11, I think. Remember I also had sat channel names issues when I tried to update from 07 to 11, 13, and back to 07?
    2c) A big thank you for the info on "Provider order". Need to try that, but first I need to upload my channel list, after all the rescans and sorting still to be done to the PC...
    THANK YOU
    tinto de verano

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234