Thread: TopField 7700 HD???

Thanks

TopField 7700 HD???

Hi guyz,

I am thinking of buying the TopField 7700 HD anyone used this or is there a PVR version any help would be greatly appreciated.

I currently have a TopField 5500 PVR + Conax and this is excellent with a Dragon and BlueIce.

Also in the good old days when we could all get 1 west THOR I had a Tit 1 in the card slot and I could watch Thor, with the Dragon I could watch hotbird astra hispasat and with the BluIce I could watch all the FreeX - oh they were the good old days ha-ha-ha

Regards ahmet-50

Verified Registered User
    Thanks
    I have one-- there is also PVR version available ( maybe different symbol-- you may check at topfield site). The picture is good, sound OK, cooperation with modules with a lot of issues-- with Diablo good but if you want to edit keys usually it either initializes or you need to restart receiver. Woth Predasaur-- with 2.18 firmware it just initializes, never works properly, before was OK. Doesn't work with Conax Pocket module ( important if you want to watch DigitAlb using this module) -- I mean work just couple channels. SUpport is ****ty-- they always send back to seller but what has seller to do with their firmware-- their other excuse not to do anything is that if the reason was complaint was true then other would also complain but you are just the first complaining-- good excuse to do nothing. So I wouldn't go for it-- Fergusson or Inverto seem to be better-- I personally will wait for Golden Interstar HD and then sell my Topfield

Thanks

thanx m8

thanx m8,

Ur info is about the same i've heard all over and it looks as if i'll b investing in another make. Shame though as i've really njoyd my TF5500+conax pvr - no doubt my son will c the benefits of this and i will try and find another rx

will update u all on my choice and give an informed evaluation in due course - as always thatnx go 2 all who have helped me this time and in previous times.

Regards ahmet-50

V.I.P
    Thanks
    golden interstar is this another run of the mill h/d receiver or is it a cut above the boring h/d receivers currently on the market