Thread: Am I missing something....?????

V.I.P
    Thanks

Am I missing something....?????

......I've been going to another forum for key.bin files for the 5400, are they staring me in the face somewhere?

Thanks
    dont think anyone is posting them anymore mate since there is au for most things on the 5400

V.I.P
    Thanks
    OK, thanks, Zad.

Thanks
    I guess they are still needed after upgrading the software, such as recently with 9.1. Am I right, zad?

They are still being posted in some forums, but I found some of them have errors in certain biss keys.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Not needed for D+ or Premiere, I can vouch for that, TPS should be OK too.

Thanks
    i think the only channels the 5400 can open without au at the moment are cabo, polsat and some biss channels (correct me if im wrong since i dont have a 5400 anymore), the first 2 can be updated quite easy via the remote however the biss channels are a bit of a pain but when you have d+ and prem why do you need these?

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bgsats View Post
    Not needed for D+ or Premiere, I can vouch for that, TPS should be OK too.
    I was not aware of that. So no need for keybin when the next upgrade comes up.

I agree with zad's comment. d+ is good enough for me. As far as cabo I only care about sporttv, and it's too bad I can't get the premiere sport channels in my location.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Just out of interest, I helped a friend a few miles away who has a 5400 to bring it up to date tonight. As he already had an earlier version of 3.4 installed, he just loaded the latest 9.1 over the top of what was there, then loaded a channel list which I used with no problems yesterday. Result? No D+, no Premiere. CAID setting was correct. Only when he loaded a key.bin did the 2 packages clear. He then checked TPS, and once the clock was set correctly, TPS AU was OK. It remains to be seen whether D+ and Premiere will AU correctly. Are they dependent on the time being set? I thought that was just for TPS!

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by bgsats View Post
    Just out of interest, I helped a friend a few miles away who has a 5400 to bring it up to date tonight. As he already had an earlier version of 3.4 installed, he just loaded the latest 9.1 over the top of what was there, then loaded a channel list which I used with no problems yesterday. Result? No D+, no Premiere. CAID setting was correct. Only when he loaded a key.bin did the 2 packages clear. He then checked TPS, and once the clock was set correctly, TPS AU was OK. It remains to be seen whether D+ and Premiere will AU correctly. Are they dependent on the time being set? I thought that was just for TPS!
    No D+ and premiere aren't dependent on a certain time setting like TPS

Tried AU on D+ & Premiere and it works fine. Sometimes a power off at the back gets it going again, but since HOT 9.1 was released i've never had to do it to get it to update on D+

Cabo also updates without problems now with HOT 9.2

V.I.P
    Thanks
    Thanks, McDude, that's what I thought.