Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Thinking of buying a TM9100, I dunno

Thanks
    I have tried many different HDD's. Currently using 300GB Maxtor.

Have tried all the images and all are the same. Juliet/UR8,UR9B1/B2

Thanks
    i have a 260 gig maxtor in and all is well running ur009beta2, no problems. are u sure your receiver says technomate 9100 as most don’t have your problems

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eme View Post
    i have dreambox 7000- plus tech 9100, i am using the 9100, picture just as good, also got rf out, firmware is easy to update by sd card, keys can be entered into 9100 which they cannot in dreambox, software support very good, had two software resets otherwise stable, tuner is very good, power supply in much better than dreambox, decoding is the same as dreambox, internet key updating no problem, as for the people’s views there s no real firmware support and it’s not as good as dreambox in my view that is rubbish, the 9100 is much further on than the dreambox ever was. Oh and at lest it has a automatic hard drive fan as well. All in all a dam good buy for £99.00 in anyone’s books me thinks.
    Hello eme, do not have a 9100 but read every thread related to it, whatever, plus or minus, it certainly seems to be a 'good for the money' receiver and as I said in another thread, nice to see another receiver on comparative operating lines resulting in competative pricing.

Threads run basically as the Dreambox launch on initial config and related questions.

Think the Technomate has aleady proved its serious!

Tuner wise, the DB7000 is acknowledged as poor, whereas, I believe, the 7020 sees an improvement....Technomate receivers I have found have always had sensitive tuners installed.

Your comment '' keys can be entered into 9100 which they cannot in dreambox'', assume that overlooks that the plugin TuxBoxCommander can be used needing only the remote control to manually edit all key files....NO Internet connection needed ie: all D+, Cabo, Polsat, Biss, DCW etc etc,

available via Blue Button/Panel.

Attachment 16133 Attachment 16136 Attachment 16135

Congrats to all those involved with the input on the 9100

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by dishdad View Post
    Tuner wise, the DB7000 is acknowledged as poor, whereas, I believe, the 7020 sees an improvement
    Some say the DM7000 tuner is poor, but I have not found anything the TM9100 will get, that the DM7000 does not,
    and so even that feature has not given me a good enough reason to keep it.

Thanks
    yep i had overlooked the plugin TuxBoxCommander . but hay we dont know everything, we live and learn.

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by eme View Post
    yep i had overlooked the plugin TuxBoxCommander . but hay we dont know everything, we live and learn.
    Agree, calculated that the 'learning curve' with the Dreambox has so far ac***ulated 5724 kilometros......some curve and still learning***!!!

These 9100 owners deserve the same.

Enjoy your weekend.

Thanks
    I have 2 dm7000 working great, but i bought tm9100 and put one of my dreamboxes to the shelf. The reason is evident - i just missing the pioneer spirit of early dreambox days.
    Yes dm's are almost perfect now, but this makes my life a bit boring; tm's give me a fresh breath.

Thanks
    thats the way nixus, it adds a bit of spice to life. hehe

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123