Thread: How to upgrade software for Deltasat

Thanks

How to upgrade software for Deltasat

>How to upgrade software for Deltasat<

How to upgrade software A. By STB Link(When the Main software of DSR runs steadily) 1. Connect COM port (COM1 or COM2) of a PC and the DSR to be upgraded through RS232 cable. 2. Power on the DSR. 3. Run the STB link (V1.01) program in the PC and press “Connect” button to select COM port (COM1 or COM2). At this time* “Connecting……” message will be displayed on the screen and “Connecting……” message will be disappeared when the connection is completed. 4. If the “Connecting……” message is not disappeared* the connection is not completed. Check if the COM port is connected properly or not. Power off and power on the DSR again and go through the above No.3 steps again. 5. Press the “Upgrade Software” button in the STB link (V1.01) program and open the ROM.BIN (New software) file. Then* the DSR and PC will be connected again and the DSR will be automatically upgraded after the “Connection complete……” message. 6. When the upgrade is normally processing* “d.000” _ “d.100” _ “- - - - “ _ “F000” _ “F100” _ “Good” will be displayed step by step. 7. Upgrade is successfully completed when “Good” is displayed on the front panel.

Thanks

Thanks
    >Configuration of rs232 to upgard soft to dmt Deltasat<