Thread: AC Milan vs man Utd not going out in HD on S** !

Thanks

AC Milan vs man Utd not going out in HD on S** !

mistake

Thanks
    Yea Wednesday is usualy the night Rai host broadcast the main italian Champions League match to Italy. If they are the host broadcaster tonight not a chance of widescreen let alone HD.

If it where available in HD premiere would be showing it too.

Cool Dude
    Thanks

So its only in low def on Sty,

just like it usually is, HD does not look any better to me, certainly not worth paying extra dosh for.

Thanks
    HD or SD who cares.....who wants to watch them Italian time wasters and spoilers. Doubt I will watch the Euro Final now as I can't stand Liverpool and ugly bast#rd Gattuso gets right on my nerves!

Thanks
    Yes you're right about the spoling and timewasting !
    If they'd have got on with it and played some more football instead,
    it would have been 5-0 !!!

Thanks
    Hehehe probably right. Oh well just have to make do with the FA Cup and League this year. Tin pot trophy the Champions League anyway especially as you only need to get in the top 10 of your own league to qualify for it, seems like it anyway. I mean whatever happened to winning the league and qualifying for the European Cup? I mean Liverpool wouldn't have got near the European Cup for the past 20 years as they haven't been near winning the title since 1941 or something! Yep there a good knockout team Liverpool but a title winning team......yeah 20-30 years ago maybe hehehehe

V.I.P
    Thanks
    with a few more signings i reckon we will be able to compete in the league better. We have a large transfer chest and raffa will be bringing in players hopefully a 25 goal a season striker. Quoting the words of that portguese cnut ( ron ) its difficult for a team to win both the league and european cup. Look at Ac and Liverpool miles away from first and yet in the final again

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gov400 View Post
    with a few more signings i reckon we will be able to compete in the league better. We have a large transfer chest and raffa will be bringing in players hopefully a 25 goal a season striker. Quoting the words of that portguese cnut ( ron ) its difficult for a team to win both the league and european cup. Look at Ac and Liverpool miles away from first and yet in the final again
    Yeah pretty much agree there. It seems the league and Euro Cup are pretty difficult to win in a season. I forgot how far Milan were behind in Serie A.