Hi guys,

I bought this receiver from the USA b4 xmas, it has scart sockets but was software loaded for NTSC.
There is software available to convert on a NOBOOT status to change from NTSC to PAL. ALl loaded and worked ok.

OK, the machine in all honesty works really well, not as asdvanced as a dream, but does all i want it to and well.

There is just one issue. I have a channelmaster 1.2 mtr dish worked via a eedon 2150 36v positioner (like a superjack), this works OK when i plug in my dreambox, so I know the cabling to the dish is all ok, but doesnt work when the relook is plugged in. I have tried several different settings in the relook menu to get the diseqc 1.2 positioner side to work and operate my dish.

I have sent an email to Relook support and they said as my unit was a USA model, they would not support it, they state is is not inteded for use in europe.
OK, with my limited knowledge, i thought the diseqc motor worked on a very low voltage (500ma) and the motor took pulses from the receiver to turn either east or west. Now i think this is a hardware fault and my machine needs to be repaired to get the diseqc side working, or has anyone any other ideas why a so called USA receiver will not operate a eurpoean motor.
I thought all diseqc motors were compatible worldwide.

If anyone can help me, please feel free to post, or anyone ahev any advice for me to challenge Relook on this USA to eurpoean comatability issue, when everything else works perfectly fine.

Thank you for your paitience in reading this long post, and hope you can help in some way.

Cheers, and best regards, glyndwr.