Hi All,
I have a powerfull pc and can watch free HDTV channels on astra19, 28.2, and hotbird.
However i got the technotrend s2-3200 card with CI slot.
My understanding is that i need a duolabs CAS3 programmer and a Diablo or T-Rex CAM where i can upload emulation nds software.
I will ask a friend to lend me a legal sky italy or uk card to watch HD channels.

I found where to buy cas3 and diablo cam but dont know how to upload software and also where to get it from.
Any help please? EMAIL AND SKYPE ADDRESS REMOVED BY ADMIN
Many thanks

then somebody answer:

NCEcamemu is a MDApi plugin to be used with any DVB program that supports that Api. The same goes for WinCSC (Client) that can be used with NewCS (server) set up locally (the very same PC too, as I use it normally).
Both work for sure with SkyIT HD channels, can't vouch for SkyUK, but I don't see why they shouldn't work just as well.

i replied to him that i could not understand any of the above apart that i can program using a dynimate from duolabs phoenix programmer.
Do there is anybody in this forum that can help me to make it work please. I will buy anything from you if you know how to make it work.
But you will have to point me to some serious tutorial or prepared for a charge to teach me. Please help