Thread: Delete All Channels

Thanks

Delete All Channels

Delete All Channels Remove all Channels & Settings

Thanks
    I'm not familiar with the file extension; .hdf and can't find anything to open it. I want to restore my Humax to factory settings.

Thanks
    use hdfsmart you can find it it the tools section.
    also if you wish to take the humax back to factory settings depending on if its had any firmware updates (Toh Hot patches)
    you may also need to load the original firmware (please note you must load the correct originla firmware or could could dammage your stb)

Thanks

Humax

Many thanks zad - but I've never connected the rx to a pc and don't have the confidence to do so - not to mention the fact that they're separated by about 40 feet and almost immovable.

I'd be very surprised if there were not a key sequence to do it via remote / front panel.

Thanks
    hi scoop,
    to my knowledge, and this question has been asked many times, there is no global reset for the 5400, you can reset the disesq settings within the menu, this will reset all your sat positions to original positions, but for the channels, no way as far as i know.

you really are hamstrung if you can not connect to a pc, if your box is patchable you wll be missing out on a lot of channels, but even if you were not, there are channel settings files you can upload which saves you a hell of a lot of time searching, but this would only be of benefit if you are motorised, if you were only on one or two sats, then it is not much of a problem
    regards
    voith