Thread: How to add new satellite positions onto HDCI2000

Thanks

How to add new satellite positions onto HDCI2000

Hi All,

I have a motorised dish and Humax HDCI 2000. Before tonight I had used my 5 'user defined' positions to add some other satellite positions but since downloading BigMan V2.2 I have lost the 'user defined' positions option (although I have also gained some very very much valued positions which were not in the original set-up - thank you BigMan!!).

However, I still want to put back the missing satellite positions not in the Bigman's listing. For example, I used to have 53deg East and other 'obscure' positions but these are now gone. How can I add these other satellite positions I require onto the BigmanV2.2 while not loosing any of the positions in the BigMan's listing?

Thanks

Lewisham

Thanks
    It is not possible to do on the rec.The right proccess is if you want it to do like this:first you have to do on the rec. is the default setting,then by your self(with your rec.) you have to search all the channels and the sattelites that you prefer;then you have to upload your list from the rec. on the comp.and from a Bigmans list you have to copy and paste the channels that you missing on your list.It's the only way to do!But you have to have so much patience!

Thanks
    wolf, i will do that right away....many thanks

Thanks
    seems like it wont take any of the extra 5 channels that i wanted to add to the list - perhaps there is a maximum number of sat one can paste? or maybe i need to unable something?

Thanks
    You can put the max of 25 sattelites and 4000 tv channels!
    P.S.If you have a problem with adding channels in the channel list,then you have to take a look in HELP section of the program formula1.01.(don't forget to put the right frequencies on the transponder list,and to change it in the channel option).It's a little bit complicated but you have to do it,because it's the only way to have the complete list channel!
    Rgd's!
    Last edited by wolf1976; 13-12-2006 at 09:35 AM.

Thanks
    Hi wolf, i currently have 28 satellites on the list - so slightly more than you expected...? I want to add 5 more to get 33 or even more if it is possible.
    I have no problem with channel list as i can scan then in or simply input their frequencies from kinggofsat.
    Any further ideas are welcome and would be highly appreciated. thx