Thread: Fixed dish channel list for HDCI2000

Thanks

Exclamation Fixed dish channel list for HDCI2000

Hi
    I am using a Humax HDCI2000 with a fixed dish with a 2 way Diseqc switch for Astra1 and Hotbird.

Does anyone know if it is possible to convert a set of channel listings for a motorised system into a set for a fixed dish system?

I have the lates Laurals list but if I load them I can only get one sat as it thinks I have a motorised system. I cant find any way to change the box back to a fixed system without resetting and loosing all the channels again.

I have tried to cut and past settings from the motorised list into a default list downloaded from my STB but when I upload the edited list I get the message "No channels stored".

HEEEEELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alternatively, does someone have an up to date set of settings for a fixed dish system they can email me?

Chears mate
    Last edited by BigMal; 10-12-2006 at 03:24 PM.

Thanks

BigMan's list

I have here BigMan's fixed and rotating channellist. Try them out, by me it works fine. You don't have to change something in your Humax, just upload them. But I don't know how to attach the files here for you. So i will mail to your mailbox.

greetingz

zc4ever

Thanks
    hi can u post me list also thanks pete