Thread: SKY UK HD with Humax 2000 and T-Rex 4.6?

Thanks

SKY UK HD with Humax 2000 and T-Rex 4.6?

Is it possible to watch the Sky HD-Channels with original Sky-card in T-Rex 4.6 with Humax HDCI 2000?

Thanks
    No it's not.

Thanks
    It's possible for sky italy

Thanks
    You may be interested in how I got the S*y HD Info channel using T-Rex, Pred 353 and HDCI 2000. (You need a proper subscription to S*y - of course).

Follow these steps.

1. Download and install 1.00.08 firmware for HDCI 2000. (1.00.07 works but causes red sceeen flashes!
    2. Choose a FTA channel and this should be on screen.
    3. Now switch to the HD Info channel (use red key for HD channel selection) - it will probably show a black screen. Set the format to 1080i - saves time later.
    4. IF you can hear the audio - then press the LAST button to switch back to the FTA channel you previously selected. As the audio from the HD Info channel mutes press the LAST button again (you need to be quick).
    5. If the info bar flashes once - then you're in luck. Wait a few seconds and the video should lock.
    6. If it doesn't repeat step 4.

If the resulting video and audio are not in synch - you may have to do step 4 a few times to get proper lip-synch.

BTW don't ask where to get any of this software -ask Google!.
    Last edited by bigears; 17-12-2006 at 10:35 PM.

V.I.P
    Thanks
    the older dragon cam should work I have not tried though they work with s/d ok

Thanks
    Works with predator355 on HD thanks for that. But sw1.08 has given me the dreaded sound drop out that I did not have with sw1.07

Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sammyjack View Post
    Works with predator355 on HD thanks for that. But sw1.08 has given me the dreaded sound drop out that I did not have with sw1.07
    Do you have any success with firmware v. 1.00.07 - or do you have red flashes?

Here's another tip for v 1.00.08 firmware - press OPT+ and toggle between Digital and 2ch sound - this sometimes fixes the audio.
    Last edited by bigears; 18-12-2006 at 11:52 AM.

Thanks
    Not tried with sw1.07 but audio now cured after further default reset reloading and powering off totally rather than just standby. Anyone had any success upgrading s*y card to Hd without a S*y HD bod? Dont mind paying sub but dont want to buy the box.